We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; brushed and polished two tone stainless steel case and bracelet
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and day of the week subdials; day and date function
- Gold dial with black hands, hour markers and arabic numerals; 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel bezel; luminous; lefty
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Featuring a three-subdial chronograph feature against a gold-tone dial and calendar date display at the 10 o'clock position, this Specialty timepiece puts a twist on a classic look. The polished, two-tone stainless steel bracelet and round case make it a comfortable and casual fit for any wardrobe and occasion.
A superior mix of mechanics and materials, this Invicta timepiece has an incredible presentation on the wrist that will raise eyebrows. Known for their bold presentation and intrepid spin on the latest trends, Invicta always delivers dramatic fashion and reliable style.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- ASIN: B007HDN7JO
- Item model number: 10057
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame-Fusion Crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Two-tone stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and Date|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|