Truck Season Automotive Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 18, 2012
I purchased this watch in 4 different finishes and now considering a fifth. The item arrived and looked much better than the picture on line so I purchase the other colors. The band adjusts easily by removing pins from band. The size is 46 mm as advertised.
3 people found this helpful
on August 6, 2016
I love Invictas, do I thought I'd give it to my good friends son for graduation and he loves it!!
on January 25, 2015
I like the look, size and weight of the watch. It looks very nice on the wrist and I get a lot of compliments.
on June 14, 2016
Great product. Great service. One thing for a four star review, this watch has too many links in the band.
on February 20, 2015
I love this watch. The price was very reasonable and the quality is outstanding.
on December 24, 2013
The watch looks black and white in the picture and in reality it is 'bling'ier and looks a bit fake, but it is a real Invictus, just not as nice as the one in the picture. Also the one I got does not have the "100 metres"+"330 feet" written underneath the date, also the numbering on a couple of the dials is different.
on December 27, 2013
I searched for a great watch, to give my husband, for Christmas. He's only had it two days, but loves it. It's a very stylish look that I feel can be dressed up or down. Time will tell, pun intended, how well it functions.
on June 23, 2016
ilk izlenim çok iyi. yakın zamanda detaylı inceleme yaparım.
on January 13, 2014
Nice clean lines and the color of the band and face complement each other. The watch has a solid feel.
on February 5, 2015
Great watch. Still works after months. Great look. Casual. Not too heavy. Thanks invicta
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.