Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 13, 2014
This is an incredible watch at a great price! The first watch I ordered had a hazy substance on the inside of the crystal when I unpacked it. One quick call to Amazon's stellar customer service and they had a replacement on its way to me and sent me a pre-paid shipping label for the return of the defective one. I was not bothered by the fact that the first one was bad. Things happen and even the best of manufacturers get a lemon once in a while. What was more important is how smoothly Amazon handled the exchange. No questions asked, very apologetic for the inconvenience, and had the replacement out to me with 2nd day shipping (Prime).

I have many Invicta watches. This one is of my favorite go-to watches for every day wear. It is very sturdy and looks great on your wrist. It is perfect for casual wear, or for dressing up a bit more for dinner & a night out. The blue dial and bezel on this watch are not the uber bright blue that many watches have. It is a very classy midnight blue. In fact in all but well-lit areas the dial and bezel can easy be passed off as being black. The case size is very nice on this one. Not too big to be gaudy, but bigger than the old-school style chronograph and dive watches.

Don't hesitate if you are on the fence about buying this watch. It will quickly become one of your favorites!
on September 18, 2017
Horrible. Died in less than one year. Had battery tested and that was not the issue. Waste of money.
on November 11, 2014
Looks great and feels great. I love BIG watches and this one is BIG! Feels great. I have a big wrist and still had to remove 4 bands to get it to fit. I love the look of the watch and it looks great with work or casual dress. I have another Invicta watch that is so-so, but I love this one. Well worth the money and highly recommended.
on November 24, 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend and was disappointed to see it leak water inside after only a week of owning it. Invicta's warranty return cost is $28 for shipping and you must return the watch 3 times before they'll supply you with a new watch, which is what we wanted in this case. Water, metal and little gears are never a good combo and we were worried that the watch would never be the same.

Luckily, Amazon was there for us on the return and refund. I love Amazon but not so much this watch..
on February 18, 2012
This watch is very nice and is a true 46 mm watch as advertised. The band adjusts easily by tapping out pins in direction of arrows on inside of band. Color looks darker than shown on picture but it is easy to tell the watch is blue. I have this watch is 4 colors (blue, black, gold/black, silver/gold/black)and considering buying it in silver/white to complete my collectio of this model Invicta watch.
on November 11, 2014
Good watch for the price. Looks and feels good. Smooth, well fitting band. I wish the face was a bit bigger as I like a large face. It's not as big as the Fossils that I own. Date window a little small and harder to read. But overall a nice piece and seems to be functioning properly. Packaging over the top. Give us more watch less packaging.
on July 6, 2014
Another nice watch does not magnify the date but still very nice quality and nice looking
on July 17, 2014
Love the Invicta brand but some of the watches are too big, this series of watches I would consider medium-size much more functional I would purchase more in this size range looks good and positive feedbacks from others
on January 13, 2016
For the price I was expecting a cheap watch, but it is a really good watch. I have used it in water and nothing has happened to it. I use it every day, a little bit too heavy, but the best watch.
on May 16, 2016
Work good , look good and is a fine watch , the only problem is the weight
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.