Invicta Men's 10189 Subaqua Noma III Chronograph Black Dial Black and Light Blue Silicone Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; stainless steel case; black silicone strap with light blue accents
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second subdials with light blue hands; day and date function
- Black dial with black and white hands and white arabic numerals; light blue second hand; luminous; unidirectional black ion-plated stainless steel bezel; screw-down pushers and crown with protective clasp
- Water-resistant to 500 M (1664 feet)
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With a bold, masculine design, Invicta chronograph has a poised and calm ambience that's sure to have you looking twice.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.81 pounds
- ASIN: B007HNDDES
- Item model number: 10189
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||50 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||18 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||28 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Item weight||1.1 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||1640 Feet|
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|