Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on April 19, 2014
I had been looking for a watch for my girlfriend for probably about a month before her birthday. I have a ton of watches from Invicta so I know how their build quality is and what to expect from their watches. I truly think that they design some of the best looking watches that are practical and look nice. And at the price they sell for their are a good buy. One thing that I have never understood is why the msrp is so high, I'm guessing to entice customers into seeing what great deals they can get by buying from online. I always see Invicta watches online and in stores, usually if you go to a store they can be quite expensive, even in stores they are a good buy but online is where you can get them for the cheapest. I bought this watch because it came with the interchangeable bands making it so my girlfriend can wear them for any occasion with any outfit. She wears it to her work and she tells me that all of her customers compliment her watch and tell her how cute it is. Especially since this watch has the heart. The watch comes in a beautiful show case that is very presentable to give as a gift. It's also fairly easy to switch out the bands on the watch because no tools are required. The bands are also made out of leather and take some time to conform to your wrist because at first they are a little stiff. Overall I would recommend this watch to any guy out their that is really trying to impress their lady. You wont be disappointed and neither will your woman.
on May 20, 2014
I was very surprised with how nice this watch looks and I really like the different band colors. (This was a gift for someone.) When she first took it out of the box and was going to switch the band, the little bead that is used for pulling the pin popped right off which made the white band impossible to get off. She's going to have to take it to a jewelry or watch store, now, to see if they can get the white band off and it will probably leave the white band totally useless! It was embarrassing that we gave this as a gift and something broke within 30 seconds of opening the box. I expected better quality than this - have purchased Invicta before and really liked them all; disappointed this time.
on December 24, 2013
I am late in writing a review for this watch, but from the time I ordered it until now, it has been a staple in my wardrobe. I love the face of this watch and I definitely love the interchangeable bands and the colors they have. Nice colors to match whatever outfit I wear, pretty enough to wear with casual or dress outfits. I hope to keep this watch for years to come since it works with everything I wear pretty much. Invicta products have been satisfactory purchases for me thus far. Their products seems to be of very good quality. I would order from them again in the future.
on January 7, 2015
Bought this for my 21 yr old daughter fir Christmas.
Very impressed with the high quality looks of this watch when I received from Amazon.
Looks like a watch easily worth 10x what I paid.
It came in a beautiful hard case with a few different color watch straps to match outfits, also displayed very nicely in its hard case.
Straps are super easy and quick to change out. Impressed!
on June 13, 2014
I love the different bands that came with this watch. The watch itself is very pretty and appealing. I will be returning it; however, not because of any problems. I like a bigger, more substantial watch. I would definitely buy this watch for a family member or friend and I highly recommend it. Very nice packaging as well.
on September 24, 2014
I have a skinny wrist, therefore I like the band, interchangeable selection/colors. The watch facing very attractive and noticeable, just enough Bling for me! As a senior on fixed income, the cost works for my budget.

Thank you, Mrs .Evelyn Geary
on January 7, 2014
Invicta makes great watches and this kit with exchangeable watch bands was just what she needed. She's worn it every day and it is easy to change out the watch bands for different colors. I guess you gotta match the watch band to the outfit these days!?
on April 27, 2015
Beautiful watch. I love the weight and size for my wrist and the extra little heart design in crystals on the watch face. High quality watch interchangeable watch bands that can be switched out easily. If ever in the market to purchase another watch, definitely look at what Invicta has to offer.
on January 22, 2014
By the looks, i would give it 5 stars but when it comes to the actual product, the straps to be more specific, it's completely cheap. They are so hard and uneasy to put around your wrist. I wore the black one once and it broke in two places. I was very disapointed with this product. I sent it back. From now on if i want to get a good watch or another Invicta watch i will get it directly from Invicta.
on July 26, 2012
at first i fell in love with this watch, by the way its a birthday gift for my daughter's 21th .. i envisioned it a bigger, at least thats the way it was presented in the pic, the one where is on a simulated wrist.. so i was abit dissapointed, but over all it is a very nice watch, also i abit concern that it may be a fake, so i am gonna take it to a jeweler..upside is the price is very affordable.it has a nice presentation in it's wooden box and the different links add a classy touch..
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.