Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on August 17, 2011
Nice watches, but I have one that cost $80 and it QUIT working after 2 months, so I sent it in for warranty repair. They wanted $28 more to even look at it or repair it. Usually when a product is faulty, it is replaced for free. This warranty is a rip off business that is profitable for Invicta to sell faulty watches. I mean they make a lot of money if the watch quits due to poor quality or faulty workmanship, when they should stand behind their product and replace, and certainly repair it for free after spending a retail cost.
22 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 6, 2011
It's big, but the railroad dial is where it's at for me, because it's uncomplicated. Good quality from what I can tell. What's funny is that the band smelled quite strongly right out of the box, meaning it smelled like the liquids used to make the band. That was surprising. For the type of band it is, it seems to be strong, kind of like hard canvass. It comes with a clear skin over the crystal, which is a nice touch. I left it on the watch for the first week only because i didn't notice it was there. It's too soon to rate this product any higher than 4 stars. So far, it think for $80, it's a worthwhile purchase. Time will tell. (^_^)
on May 10, 2015
Great looking watch, which is why I purchased it. It was slightly bulkier than I expected, but not unreasonably so. My main issue with this watch is the battery life. In one year it went through 3 batteries.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 2, 2015
Great !!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 17, 2011
I bought this for my hubby and he likes it alot , just something that you should be aware that it is too big and you need to make sure you want this size of watch. otherwise it is great.
on May 8, 2012
I bought this watch as it looked good and was hopefully rugged enough for everyday wear. It was well packaged but right out of the box I was unable to change the day; the date was OK but the day would not change. I thought that as it only cost $90 I could live with this fault and it would cost me more to send it back for repair than the watch was worth. About one month after purchase I tried to adjust the time and the winder came right off in my hand!! What a rip-off. I also bought an Invicta for my wife but it is already stopping intermittently and will soon hit the bin just like the last one.
on August 30, 2011
Good watch, look simple but this is just what I was looking for, with no chronograph and all the complicated things i never use. This one is an easy to read design, no need to stress your eyes.
The only problem is with the strap. it is a normal size and there is no option to buy a longer one from Invicta. so I have to find a near by Jewelery...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.