Invicta Men's 10427X DNA Racer Chronograph Black Carbon Fiber Dial Black Silicone Watch with Yellow Impact Case
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Japanese quartz movement
- Mineral crystal; black ion-plated stainless steel case; black silicone strap
- Chronograph functions with 60 second and 60 minute subdials; date window at 3:00
- Black carbon fiber dial with black and white hands and silver tone and white hour markers; luminous
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
The Invicta Men's 10427X DNA Racer Chronograph exudes speed and sportsmanship. The black carbon fiber face and black silicone strap embossed with the DNA logo are designed with the racing fan in mind. Luminous round hour markers contrast sharply with the black-on-black style. This timepiece also features chronograph functions with a second subdial at the 12:00 and minute subdial at the 6:00, as well as a date window at 3:00. Reliability won't be an issue thanks to Japanese quartz movement and water-resistance to 100M (330 feet).
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 10.9 x 6.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00ARSRBLQ
- Item model number: 10427X
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 15, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame fusion|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band width||32 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|