Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 7, 2013
Large, but not overly so. Only 13mm thick, which is a nice change of pace from some of Invicta's 22mm thick lunkers. Love the look of the gunmetal case and charcoal dial. Easy to see hands, quick set up. Those are the pros. Here are the cons. This uses a bottom of the barrel ISA movement. And while ISA is a swiss company, this movement is made in the far east (Thailand or China) and is one of their cheapest movements. Try tilting your watch. Now see the minute hand move a half second, one way or the other, depending on how you tilt the watch? The strap is terrible. It says calf leather, but I guarantee you that it is synthetic. Real calf leather is like butter. I do not consider the watch even wearable on the original strap. I guess it might be worth the sixty bucks I paid, but just barely.
on May 9, 2013
Owning an Invicta watch. LOVE IT!! Leather is a bit stiff as is to be expected. Due to the size of the watch itself...i have to wear it slightly higher up on my arm than I like, BUT, I KNEW that when i ordered it(no whining from me,lol.). The date subdial flips over at midnight(as it should)...my only question to ANYONE who reads this....if you own one...does it take a few hours for the "Day of the week" subdial to change? Like at midnight it slowly moves from say "WED" to THU" and when you wake up by say ,6am its THEN finally all the way on THU?? I noticed that...and by 1 am its slightly moved, by 2 am, a little more,etc.....

Odd, but by 6 am it is fully on the right dday. I don't see this as a huge issue, i just wish it would click over like the date dial does.

I love the watch just he same and plan to buy a few more, in different models in a few months. A++
on November 3, 2016
I bought this "expensive" watch on sale and it doesn't keep time correctly.
on December 5, 2013
I really really liked the look of this watch. The face is a bit too thick. (I cannot stand the current fad of extra large watches.) As a large guy this watch looks somewhat normal and to scale on my arm. However; in the past week the second hand fell off and jammed itself under the day hand and minute hand. creating a nice 60 dollar paperweight...

Also my screen got scratched the first month I owned it. I never felt it just looked down and realized that the face was scratched. I'm not a construction worker. I'm a simple desktop working engineer. Extremely disappointed in this watches quality. I've had a citizen for fifteen years that is still in perfect working order.
on September 1, 2013
I had worn large watch and the reviews and descriptions did not phase me. The ace of the watch, is about the size of an Eisenhower Dollar coinh. The thickness, is about the thickness of 2 and a 1/2 of these same coins.. from very bottom to very top of the crystal.. the profile is not quite that large because the glass and the tapered rise. The gray gun metal finish is great.. as I didn't want gold tone or polished silver.. The knob is easy to work with, not at all flimsy as you think you might pull it out of the watch as on many I have had.

The band is very stiff when you get it, but after a few wearings and tuggings to get it to fit tighter, it is fine... It may be hard to tighten it initially, but it will get easier. This is where I know it is well made as I pulled very hard on the strap to tighten it.. get the right hole to wear on.. and the watch, spring bars and band never felt or looked in the least stretched.

Up in my 50s, I enjoy the large readable numbers and hands, even without my reading glasses!! You will need glasses on to read the date hand, but the day of the week I can read with a bit of squinting!

I feel very happy with my purchase and expect to wear this watch for a long time,

UPDATE: One and a half later, the watch is going in the trash... Changed battery at about a year.. not a problem.. two weeks ago, started to lose time again.. changed battery again... loses time significantly every day. Going to get a Timex at Walmart.. I think it will last at leadt 1 1/2 years at half the price
on July 19, 2012
Invicta Men's 10492 Specialty Military Charcoal Dial Black Leather WatchVery Nice buy. This watch is BIG with a very good visual display. Easy read day date and time very bold. Packaged well it would suit the modern Male of to day. I chose it because I'm getting older and eye sight is no as good as it used to be.
on January 8, 2015
One of my favorites Invicta styles! I have the watch in a few different color combos and this is probably my most favorite of them. An great addition to my collection
on November 10, 2015
Invicta is always decent for the price. Take note this is a very LARGE watch, much too large for me.
on December 19, 2012
I bought this watch because of its size and other reviews.
The hour and minute hands are easy to read although with so much
space on the face the day and date dial could have been larger.
As is the day and date are hard to read.

Nice watch otherwise.
on March 19, 2014
Like the watch. The band not so much. Already replaced it with a better band. Looks good. This is a big case on the watch. If you like that then this is a good choice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.