Invicta Men's 10498 Pro Diver Automatic White Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Precise 24 jewels japanese automatic movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; brushed and polished stainless steel case and bracelet with gunmetal stainless steel center links
- Magnified date window
- White dial with gunmetal hands and hour markers; luminous; unidirectional gunmetal stainless steel bezel with black ring; screw-down gunmetal stainless steel crown; exhibition case back; large blue padded three slot box included
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
A great looking timepiece for everyday wear, this Invicta Pro Diver Watch boasts functionality and versatility. Featuring a stainless steel bracelet, white dial and a convenient date display window, this watch takes your from the pool to the office with effortless style.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 10.3 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds
- ASIN: B007H4P26Y
- Item model number: 10498
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
durability. The face is bright, and the date magnified for better viewing. So far the clock has kept perfect time, and I
suspect it will continue to offer years of accurate time keeping. The automatic movement is visible through the back of the watch.
Because this timepiece is large, people with small wrists may find it heavy and bulky. But for most men it is a bargain purchase.
A masculine watch, with excellent time keeping, it has enormous appeal.
1. The big case is nice
2. Dial window is Synthetic sapphire called flame fusion(which is widely used for Seiko watches), better than mineral
3. Keep time fine, like all Invicta watches I own
Now, let me mention something negative
1. The watch band, it looks really really cheap(don't be fooled by the picture). I own a few other Invicta watches, all have the same problem, but this one definitely has the worst.
2. The Bezel, not so smooth
Overall, it's a good watch if you don't care about band as I do. I would give it at least 4 star if they use a better quality band. What a shame, this watch deserves a better band.
My one hangup: it's powered by perpetual motion. So, if you don't wear it every day, it stops working. It is not hard to "bring up to speed" and the second hand starts moving immediately with the motion of the pendulum, which is beautifully exposed, but if you just toss it on your wrist on a busy morning after not wearing it for over a day it won't read correct.
Great watch either way. Solid, great looking, solid.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great automatic movement for the price.