Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on October 1, 2012
I love the color of this watch and the size but the band did not quite fit my oversize wrist and you need a magnifying glass to see the date window, If Invicta will revise and increase the size of the date window and band then I will repurchase this watch as I had to return it for these undesirable characteristics..
on December 18, 2012
I got this to replace an cheap watch that busted , this watch is all here. You know when you have it on. Its an eye grabber as well.
on January 23, 2013
I have absolute no regrets of purchasing this watch . It's exactly what I was looking for as in the size,weight and the look.shipping time on delivery was also awesome.Invicta has done it right for me with this one..
on March 27, 2013
satisfeito com a compra do relogio invicta 10505 homens cordoba blue dial assista poliuretano,entrega normal e perfeita, obrigado e ate a proxima
on February 5, 2013
I brought this watch for my husband and when we recieved it, the beautiful details were awesome. I loved this product and woul recommended to anyone. I will be buying more of these watches for my husband.
on October 3, 2012
Very nice but flawed by their large size and weight
But considered an advantage in its favor
And very distinctive color

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.