Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
VINE VOICEon December 20, 2011
I bought this watch as a Gold Box deal. I have many watches, and I wanted to give Invicta another try, having tried one of their Russian diver watches that was way too large in size for my taste. The dial on this watch is almost too small by comparison. I would have preferred it to be slightly larger but not as large as their typical Russian diver line.

This is really not a functional dive watch -- the bezel around the face does not move. So it is really more a dive watch in style only. The watch is supposed to be water resistant to 200 meters (600 feet), though, so it can still stand up to exposure to water better than many other watches rated only to 100 meters. There is a small luminous dot at the 12:00 position that lights up in the dark which does make it easier to tell the time. The yellow dial face is easy to read on this watch, the luminous hands light up well in the dark, and there is a magnified date indicator. The little magnifier bubble is a little too small, which makes seeing 2-digit numbers a little more difficult, but I think I will get used to it over time. The metal bracelet required some size adjustment to fit my wrist properly, but this was easy to do with an inexpensive watch band adjustment kit (Amazon sells these for very little -- they are worth the money if you buy many watches -- 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set ). A rubber watch band is included with this watch, although I did not try to install it. Of note, there are no instructions to tell you how to replace the band yourself. It can be done pretty easily, though, with a tool that comes with most watch band kits mentioned above. There are videos on YouTube that show you exactly how to do it.

Overall, I like the styling of this watch, it seems to keep accurate time, and the supplied extra band is a plus if you plan to wear it more for sport. The metal watch bracelet is of average quality but perfectly fine for formal and informal wear. The MSRP of $395 is ridiculous -- no one would pay that for a watch like this. Even $99 seems a little high for this watch, but if you can pick it up on sale for $20-40 less I think you will be very happy with it.
on December 13, 2012
The watch works great and have had a few problems out of it.. the watch would just stop sporadically but it has stopped that now. The latest issue is that the wrist strap (metal) pin keeps bending and the watch will just snap off my arm. I took it to JcPenney where they also sell Invicta and they repaired it. That lasted less than an hour because they tried to put an incorrect sized pin in there. Took it to the jeweler kiosk in the mall and she fixed it and it lasted for a couple weeks but it's back at it now. So I am about to ship it in to Invicta to repair. I have to send a $28 check to them just so that in case I agree to their price to repair it that they can ship it over seas to their repair shop. Hmmmm... if it were on sale for the same price I paid for it.. It would be cheaper to just buy a new one.
on August 26, 2016
This is the 2nd go around with this watch.The first one quit after 4 years. But it wasn't its fault. It was pilot error. Never any problems with leaking, keeping track of time or getting compliments. I bought this men's watch for myself and dig the large size without it being too large.
on June 2, 2015
Excellent watch at a very good price!!!
on June 20, 2013
small case and narrow band makes it look like a ladies watch at best. I went for the exact same watch but in a bigger invicta model later on
on February 24, 2016
I am a woman, and this is the largest size dial I can get away with wearing. I have a very small wrist, but this size case is perfect. However, I had to size down the bracelet quite a bit. I received tons of compliments on this watch from both men and women, young and old. I love my yellow dial Invicta!!!!! 🤗
on March 21, 2012
I really like this watch. I got it to wear on a snorkeling trip and it never left my wrist. Functioned well in shallow but constant use in the water. I used the rubber strap which to me is more comfortable than a loose fitting heavy metal band. Both bands look good but switching is harder than I would like it to be and I think the rubber band will probably stay on it. If it holds up it will be a great buy. I would have given it 5 stars but that would have been a rating based on a fairly limited use and personal preferences. You have to know that my normal bang around watch is a plastic Timex Expedition with which I am very contented.
on July 31, 2013
It looks great, feels great, and keeps the time like a watch should. I still can't believe that I got such a great deal. Spotted the same watch in a store for a price five times that which I got this one.
on March 23, 2016
too small for me
on September 11, 2013
It's a nice looking watch and keeps good time. The bezel is disappointing. Too smooth and hard to rotate.
My fault for not noticing, but all watches claiming to be 'Pro Diver' should have bezels with milled edges.
I would have liked it to be a bit bigger so diameter size of watches when advertising would be useful.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question