Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 13, 2013
*Shipping*
Package arrived quickly doubled boxed.

*Unpacking*
Unpacking it; I found the usual yellow Invicta box. Opening it is like seeing the light on your way to heaven. Amazing Speedway watch with a rose color which will sure to get attention. Huge as expected from Invicta and that's what I look for when buying these diver watches. Amazing watch 3 now in my collection.

*Things to consider*
Remember this is rose, not gold.

*Verdict*
5/5

Took a few links out and now I'm bossy!!
on February 22, 2018
Love it. Very nice watch. Get a lot of attention.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on March 9, 2013
This is a nice watch. I have had it for a few mos now, and I wear it a few times a week. The metal is starting to fade in spots, but I doubt anybody but me notices it. I often get compliments about this watch.
on December 23, 2013
It works great! I got it about 4 months ago, and it's still keeping perfect time. It looks great, and people sometimes comment on it (always positive comments), but it's not one of those watches that people stare at, clearly thinking "Wow, what a snob, flashing his money around". Some watches are way to flashy, and others are way to dull. This one is a perfect medium I think, and is great for dressing up for a party, or for just going to work. I would recommend it to virtually anyone!
on October 6, 2012
SHOWED UP ON TIME. PACKED WELL. VERY NICE WATCH. IT GOES WELL WITH MY OTHER 12 WATCHES FROM INVICTA. YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THIS WATCH.
on March 9, 2015
This was purchased as a gift and the quality is great, especially considering how much I paid for it. Very pleased
on September 2, 2012
Excellent purchase. The photos are real. The price is acceptable for a watch with these characteristics. I use it several times a week and have had no problems whatsoever. The box it comes is very elegant.
on January 20, 2014
Invicta Men's 10706 Speedway Chronograph Brown Dial 18k Rose Gold
This product is very good.
I like it very much.
on May 12, 2014
It's deserves the rating, it's a bold gent chronograph for the modern man, it's boast self confidence, the black face is so design to accommodate any outing. I recommend it to my family and friends
on December 3, 2012
I was looking for a stylish watch at a reasonable price, and I found exactly what I was looking for with this watch. Looks amazing in person! This watch is just as nice as a Michael Kors rose gold watch that retails for $ 275.00 So many people admire this watch; you wont be disappointed!