Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on January 16, 2013
I owned 2 Invicta watches , the 2770 and 2771 lefty force chronographs and am very happy with them , both in terms of appearance and performance, as well as price.
So I decided to buy another Invicta watch, chronograph, this time for right handers , and after careful review of the models , opted for the 10712 Speedway
The watch looks very beautiful , even better than in the picture and is slightly smaller than the 2 models I owned.
The size is fine ( the other 2 are really a bit too large ) and the watch looks great having also a very nice leather band
The crown is screwed as are the pushers for chronograph operation, which complicates a bit the function , because you have to unscrew the pushers each time you want to use the chronograph, but this adds a special distinctive feature to the watch
The only thing that disappointed me was that the suposedly hour indicator of the chronograph is not such, as advertised; it is only a military time indicator , telling you if the time is am or pm; so the chronograph times only up to 1 hour ( seconds and minutes dials )
The numbers in the outer bezel are very small / not easily readable
Overall , very nice and good looking watch with limited chronograph operation ( the other 2 I own time seconds, minutes and hours up to 12 )
on June 13, 2014
After reading the reviews and searching various options, including Seiko, I decided on this watch. I have heard of Invicta, but never owned one. Their reputation is solid and craftsmanship impressive. This arrived today for my Father's Day gift and the watch could not have been more beautiful. The size is perfect, not too big and not too flashy, just very classy. The watch looks expensive, intricate, detailed and of the highest quality. Setup was simple. The stopwatch works flawlessly and functionality is easy to master. I like how this watch makes me feel when wearing it. This is one of the best looking watches I have ever owned and I find myself looking at all the Invicta styles. More are definitely in my future, at this point.

Update: Had it a month and the review stands. The high quality leather band feels great and the watch continues to work flawlessly!

Peace,
on May 22, 2017
I haven't been much of a watch wearer for the past ten years, but I recently decided to change that. Bought this as a first step. It's a great looking watch and feels good on the wrist. Its weight took me a little getting used to, but now I don't notice it. The face is a bit cluttered, which doesn't make for easy glancing, but that's not a big issue. I like the styling of several of the Invictas, so I might consider one in a gray or black later.
on June 17, 2013
This is one of my favorite hobbies, I love watches, so everytime I get the chance to get one, I do it with no hesitation. I like some affordable brands such as kenneth cole, seiko, orient, etc. but invicta is my favorite one and this watch especifcally has become my spoiled one. The watch looks nothing like the picture, it can't honor it, this watch is simply pretty, since I bought it, everytime I put it on, I can't stop getting compliments about its beauty. Very stylish and at a very nice price.

If you're looking for a brown dial and leather watch that looks nice and really gets every one's attention and most importantly at a affordable price, this is the perfect match.
on January 10, 2013
Recently, I decided I wanted to start a watch collection. I had been searching online for weeks to find my style so to speak as I am new to watch collecting. I have seen the $20,000 watches even the $750,000 watches but I am obviously not buying a watch that costs more than my house. My range will be between $100 and $1000.

In my research I narrowed my style down to Invicta, Bulova and a handful of others. Dollar for dollar, I am happy I pick this as my first watch. The movement is crisp and accurate. The features are minimal but beautifully designed. To utilize the normal push buttons that adjust the stop watch have screw type housings that need to be undone to use. I love that bit of uniqueness. The face is gorgeous and the strap is quality leather. The watch is engraved in 2 places and they really make it stand out.

All and all, I would say this is less dramatic than the Invicta's that look like they weigh a pound, but what it lacks in size it more than makes up for in class. This is a beautiful, elegant and affordable entry timepiece.
on August 11, 2013
I am extremely happy with my purchase. The watch is very attractive and works for both casual and a more upscale look.

I'm a woman, who's appearance is more masculine of center... so I was very interested in the negative reviews where men noted that the face was actually too small for them. My wrists are considered very large for a woman, so I expected this would be perfect - and it is.

The trend in men's watches is for an extremely large face - where even on a big guy they look huge. This design is more old school.
It's a man's watch size, don't get me wrong. It's just not gargantuan.

I do agree that the brown and copper together, as some said... do have a slightly rose colored hue, but it is not feminine in the least.

I chose it more for the "SteamPunk" effect. Think of it as something that looks good with jeans, brown leather or winter sweaters...

Works great, looks great. High quality timepiece and a very nice quality band.

Very pleased with my purchase...
on October 26, 2012
Looks like a Rolex nice invicta you did it again is not a reserve piece but well done for $90 I'm very happy with this piece highly recommend this watch and let me tell you I collect watches I try not to waste my money in cheap brands but invicta is one of my favorites I can buy the more often then a tag or a victorinox only 1 a year invictas I can afford them more during the year so I can make my collection grow .almost forgot is not a big piece 43mm so fits nice if wearing a suit or a nice shirt with a sport coat ,I know is not a venom but we all need different watch sizes for any occasion that's what a collector want so if you need a dress watch this is the one now the rose gold is the color of the latest seasons go for it .
on October 7, 2014
I purchased this watch for my husband as an anniversary gift. He really wasn't crazy about the rose tone, but wore it everyday to work. After wearing this watch for a week my husband had told me that he had more compliments from Men about this watch! He then told me it wasn't as heavy as some of his other watches and that made it more comfortable to wear on a daily basis.
This watch is now his favorite! He has other watches, (more expensive), that aren't as handsome as this watch. It also tells time very well!
on February 12, 2013
Very nice watch and keeps time well. I have received many compliments. Its perfect in size especially since I normally wear sleeves. I made this mistake multiple times on Amazon. You need to look closely at the case diameter and thickness or you'll get this huge watch which seems to be in fashion now.

The one thing to note is it's not very bright at night, but not a problem for me.
on May 1, 2013
The watch is as it is shown, a beautiful dark brown leather strap with what i think is a rose gold metal dial. The dial is large with very nice details. It is very comfortable. One thing to take in min is that it is the same brown almost all around so keep in mind if your looking for something with a little more contrast, but for me, the watch has a very elegant stile