Invicta Men's 10718 Sea Hunter Pro Diver Chronograph Silver Grey Dial Watch
|Price:||$499.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Swiss quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; brushed gunmetal stainless steel case; black nylon strap with green accessory
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 10 hour subdials; date function
- Silver grey dial with black and green hands; silver tone and green hour markers and arabic numerals; luminous; unidirectional green rubber bezel with gunmetal ring; screw-down crown and pushers; exhibition case back
- Water resistant to 990 feet (300 M):suitable for scuba diving to a depth of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
Look elegant by wearing watches by Invicta.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 5 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007HNAE36
- Item model number: 10718
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame Fusion|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||50 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||21 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Special features||Chronograph, Rotating Bezel|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||990 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Yes, this watch is huge, but that's part of its appeal.