Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on August 26, 2013
As the owner of 180+ Invictas, it becomes harder and harder for them to please me (thank God) with new designs. This watch is flat out elegant! The band is thick, yet soft, and light enough to not look black. I have over 50 watch/watch band sites in my favorites. I know Invicta pricing as well as their sales force does and the $139 I paid for this at Amazon was the lowest in the country. If this will be your first Subaqua, know that these are large and somewhat weighty. You need to be a fairly big person to avoid looking like you are wearing a soup can on your wrist.
on October 4, 2013
This is a very well made watch, and it keeps perfect time. I love the look of this watch and I have had a lot of compliments on it.
on June 25, 2014
I have bought all of my husbands INVICTA watches from Amazon except for one I purchased from SHOPHQ. This is a nice looking watch. I got it as a DAILY SPECIAL so the price was fantastic. You can't beat the prices here at AMAZON for INVICTA watches.
on March 18, 2014
love this watch. great band and lots of compliments. i have several invicta watches and this one is my fav...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.