BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 20, 2014
The watch is described as being 50 mm in diameter. The Invicta Subaqua Sport models are 47mm, and this one is no exception. The retrograde day marker does not change by using the stem. The date turns fine using the stem. All in all the watch looks great and the little extra work to match the day and date is not a game changer.
on December 29, 2013
Rather heavy watch, but great looking! Excellent watch for the price, and a great value. So far works flawlessly and the crystal is beautifully clear.
on September 8, 2013
It is a very well made, and looks great. I will buy again from invicta. Keep up the great work
on April 9, 2015
Unique colors, features and design but could use improvements in case size and quality.
on December 22, 2013
Well, not the some of Invicta's lines, which I'd not be caught dead wearing. But the Subaqua line is one of the best, and this watch is very tidy, and very handsome. The best part is that I can see the date on this watch, while the worst is that I can't see the needle that points to the day. The latter is, I'm sure, due to increasingly poor eyesight. But the needle could also be whitish, as opposed to black, which matches the exquisitely textured black dial. I bought it because I love the dial, so-called, "Black Dragon," as there's an emblem. The watch is also Swiss quartz (Swiss made), which is always worth paying attention to. Not that Japanese quartz watches can't be great. I have a couple of those, and Invicta uses them in their lower-end watches.

This is a terrific watch for the price. I got it elsewhere, not at Amazon. I should have gotten it at Amazon. Seller failed to include instructions for this watch. I suspect this watch comes with specific instructions, like some other Invictas, all of which come with the usual manual containing general information. It took me a few minutes to figure this watch out, and then a whole lot of winding to set the time and day of the week. If anyone needs those directions, let me know and I will supply. Bear in mind that it's an AM-PM arrangement, as it would have to be when day of the week is displayed.
on November 21, 2014
Nice looking watch. Comfortable to wear. Not too heavy. Dress or casual. Reasonably priced. Best prices found on ebay

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.