Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 178 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 190 reviews
on June 12, 2016
I was worried that it would be too big. And it is. But it's really cool and I'm glad I bought it. For those saying it doesn't keep time, I think it's because they don't know that it needs to be wound. Mine has kept perfect time for a week as long as I wind it once a day, which takes about 40 seconds.

Anyway, it's a big manly-man watch and the first time I wore it, I got compliments on it.

All that said, it's not for everyone. If you're a thin framed person, this probably isn't the watch for you. I'm 6'0" and about 210 pounds and this thing is still pretty big. But other than that, this is a great watch.
on June 11, 2015
This is my 10th watch and my collection ranges from junk to Replica to real Luxury branded. I love watches at any price range. Invicta is a virtual unknown in Australia so it was interesting to browse their collection. My first impression was the suggested price was way off. Such a lame marketing ploy is definitely a turn off as the real price is about what you should pay. I was also aware of the complains about quality and Customer Service but decided given the price point to purchase anyway. I took the approach that that this was disposable watch (like I would with any Chinese watch) so I had no concern here about returns.

My first thoughts is that the watch is large, exactly how I like it. The chrome is a bit shinier then I though (I prefer matte) but acceptable. The movement is of course Chinese is watching the flywheel is such a pleasure. The power reserve is AT LEAST 50 hours which is fantastic. Accuracy so far is about +5 seconds per day which much more accurate than anticipated.

Overall I really love this watch. Great value, great power reserve, great looks. This is now my new day beater.
on October 11, 2015
I loooooove this watch for many reasons. I was looking for something as an "early" birthday gift to myself when I realized I hadn't purchased or worn a nice watch in awhile. After browsing amazon.com for men's watches I stumbled across this eye-catching beauty. There's nothing cheap about this watch. It's HEAVY and very detailed. It's like you're buying an experience more than a watch. The presentation and packaging of the watch by Invicta is gorgeous. If you don't mind being noticed or being called "flashy"...then this is your watch! You have to be comfortable in your skin to really wear a watch this flashy. Also, this watch is HUGE!!!!! It sits about a 1/2 inch off my wrist so I have to be aware of brushing my wrist against any doorways, tables, etc when wearing it. My only caveat is this watch is NOT for everyday wear unless you live in Las Vegas and work at the MGM Grand or something. I wore my Invicta Russian Diver to Las Vegas last week ironically.
on April 18, 2016
For the price point it is ok. Skeleton is cool with visible moving parts. Note however despite being a Russian Divers watch the water resistance is very poor, in fact, you can't really take this watch into the water so it is all for show. Case is well finished and the detail of the manual wind parts are of a good standard (again for the price). Quality control is questionable as my piece has a human hair inside the case which is visible under a x10 magnifying glass. It's a 'bit of fun' piece and at a huge 52mm its a talking point.
on August 28, 2016
Beautiful watch. Everyone always looks at it or asks to see it. It's a pain to wind everyday but definitely worth it. I've also banged it a lot and still shines like a diamond so the finish is terrific. I love invicta and will always be a loyal customer. They have great products and wonderful craftmanship. Their watches always feel well made and solid. I've bought 3- this one, the Nataulis Russian diver and the sub aqua Noma I.
on January 30, 2013
Ive had this watch for about 6-7 months and Its absolutely awesome!!! I love how you can see all the parts moving. I have quite a few watches including other Invictas and this watch makes them all look generic. I feel like im some big time athlete/actor when im wearing it. People constantly stare at the watch and are amazed how well built and heavy it is. I must tell you, it is a HUGE watch. It is a lot bigger than what I had expected so I would not recommend it for a smaller person. Im 6 foot 230 muscular build and it looks big on me so again I WOULD NOT recommend it on a smaller guy. Ive had guys that are 5'7" try it on and it looks pretty ridiculous on them so a heads up! The other thing guys may not like is that it is an old school watch meaning you have to wind it. There have been many times in the morning I put the watch on and noticed I didnt wind it the night before or im walking around and someone points out the time is wrong. The other thing that can be annoying is the huge cap protector because it can dig in to your wrist when your moving. Other than that it really is a cool watch. If you want something that looks super expensive and is stands out, this watch is truly one to own, especially for the price!
on June 28, 2017
As stated in other reviews, this is a BIG watch. Which is ok, it looks awesome! It looks high quality, you can see all the gears moving which is fun. The strap is kinda annoying and the watch is heavy and cumbersome. Appears to keep good time, will update review if that changes... You do have to wind the watch, which makes it kinda cool. I deducted a star for how annoying the strap is...
on September 18, 2013
This was a gift for my husband. It was a super good deal and our first Invicta. It was bigger that I thought it would be, but was absolutely stunning. I wasn't sure how classy this would look with all the chrome and the plastic strap, but I need not have worried. This watch is high quality - the pictures don't do it justice. He got so many compliments the first day he wore it. Very very happy with purchase. If you like big watches, you can't go wrong with this one.
on March 10, 2013
Watch its self is a very nice sturdy watch i will give it that but it is not comfortable to wear at all. it is on the heavy side and the size (yes they do give you the dimensions so this was my fault) is huge. the biggest comment i get on it is that its the biggest watch they have seen not about how nice it is... the look of it is amazing i love the style BUT the cap for the crank restrains my wrist movement by 50% and when i loosen it to get more movement when i need to flex my wrist to do something i constantly have to push it up to do so... once again this is a VERY sharp looking watch and i love how it looks but once its on my wrist i can see why its was $1,400 and i got it for $144
on March 7, 2012
I received my Invicta Russian Diver Skeleton the other day and I am truly blown away with this magnificent timepiece! The craftsmanship and attention to detail on this watch is phenomenal. When I initially opened the box, upon seeing this watch resting in it's soft velvet bed, I felt like I was peering into Marcellus Wallace's briefcase (Pulp Fiction reference y'all) and beholding something truly unexplainable and magical. It's a stunner. It's heavy but not too heavy - it has a very "meaty" feel to it. Definitely a masculine watch. The face is large but I've actually seen larger. This watch has just the right amount of flamboyance. It is a winder but to me there is a certain level of satisfaction in winding a timepiece harkening back to bygone days. The skeleton face has an incredible amount of meticulous moving parts and sitting here observing the passage of time on this thing is truly pleasurable. I am excited to wear it in the future and it is a welcome addition to my repertoire. I intend on wearing it both with jeans on the weekends and with the suit in the boardroom.