- Dive watch in polished silver tone featuring corrugated bezel, screw-down cap, and skeleton dial with seconds subdial and blue outer dial
- 52 mm stainless steel case with flame fusion dial window
- A mechanical watch is a watch that uses a mechanism to measure the passage of time, as opposed to modern quartz watches which function electronically. It is driven by a spring (called a mainspring) which must be wound periodically.
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.
Customers who bought this item also bought
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B004V96OL0
- Item model number: 1089
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame Fusion|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||5.2 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||8.80 Ounces|
|Movement||Mechanical hand wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
It was exactly as the picture looked on Amazon,and the strap is a lovely blue colour,it also came in a brilliant yellow invicta presentation box which was great.
It's a lot bigger than you would expect,but my partner likes unusal watches as he his a collector
I would highly recommend this watch to anyone that is an avid watch collector.
Amazon is a great place to buy anythink as they estimate exactly when you will recieve your parcel,and the packaging is really good.