Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Invicta Men's 1089 Russian Diver Skeleton Watch Wi...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save over 90% off the $1,395.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
- Dive watch in polished silver tone featuring corrugated bezel, screw-down cap, and skeleton dial with seconds subdial and blue outer dial
- 52 mm stainless steel case with flame fusion dial window
- A mechanical watch is a watch that uses a mechanism to measure the passage of time, as opposed to modern quartz watches which function electronically. It is driven by a spring (called a mainspring) which must be wound periodically.
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B004V96OL0
- Item model number: 1089
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame Fusion|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||5.2 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||8.80 Ounces|
|Movement||Mechanical hand wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This watch -which is supposed to be waterproof to 50 meters, huh!!- was fine for about 5 months and then started to get fog and drops of condensation on the inside. (Photo attached)
This has got to be the most awful purchase I ever made.
My advice is don't buy it, save your money for something worth spending it on.
As for the watch, it is an excellent example of why I love Invicta: High quality, modern design, consistent head turning ability, at a phenomenal price. The case is huge, but that is perfect for me. I am 6'3" and 260 lbs with a 9 1/2" wrist so the bigger the better. The crystal is very scratch resistant and the rubber used for the band is top quality. It feels soft and pliable yet is tough as hell and is perfect for wearing in our Arizona heat.
My one and only complaint is the size of the crown. If you wear the watch on your left wrist it digs into the back of your hand and after a full day, that can become quite unbearable. I had not purchased any Invicta watches with this feature before, and for that exact reason, but I loved the look and feel of this style so much I caved. A little pain for the sake of fashion is not too high a price. Women have been enduring style induced agony for centuries, right ladies??