Invicta Men's 1091 Russian Diver Stainless Steel and Black Polyurethane Watch with Skeleton Window
|Price:||$166.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Function meets fashion in this Invicta Russian Diver's watch, which features sophisticated design details such as a black polyurethane strap with stainless steel barrel accents, a large screw-down cap, and a fascinating skeleton window.
- Precise mechanical hand-wind movement with analog display
- Protective synthetic sapphire crystal on dial window
- Features 60-second sub-dial, black skeleton dial and case back, screw-down protective cap on crown
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004V96NU2
- Item model number: 1091
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5.2 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||8.80 Ounces|
|Movement||Mechanical hand wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
YMMV. If you buy one of these, don't be too rough with it and take it off when you think it may bump up against stuff. The finish and glass both scratch easily. I get complements on my Invictas all the time or I wouldn't recommend buying them even at the $50-65, but you get what you pay for with these.
|Length: 0:07 Mins|
1. It has this extremely strong and unpleasant smell; like some strong adhesive. I'm not sure if this'll go away over time.
2. The strap is thick enough to make it difficult to fit through the buckle and the watch strap holders.
Besides that, the mechanism seems pretty decent, and external build quality is good.
Looks beautiful, way better in person than online. Its got a great shine, finish, and looks incredible.
Would recommend to someone looking for a decent skeleton watch that looks like a million bucks, but costs only a fraction of that.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This watch is junk, I set the time, wore it all day and it did not keep the correct time. would not buy invicta againPublished 1 month ago by mike brattelli
Love this watch. It's a large chunky timepiece, works perfectly and has a exquisite design. Lovely price $$$$Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
My boyfriend has a dozen 'invictas'! He loves them! This one stopped working? Not sure what the problem could be. He said it just stops running. Read morePublished 6 months ago by robin antosh
I cant wait to give it to my bf for his gift. The only thing that i dont like about it, not sure he will either, is the face of the watch is huge.. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amanda Davies