Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 12, 2014
My husband loved this watch!!!!!
on September 14, 2014
like it looks great
on September 17, 2014
ok
on May 24, 2013
This watch it's very nice looking. I was looking for a blue watch with rubber band and this was the best choice. I used to wear it casual but it's possible to use with casual wear.

I was impress with delivery time, i order from Colombia on tuesday and received by International Shipping on thursday, just two (2) days after I placed the order.

At last this is mi third Invicta watch, I'm a watch fan and love traditional watch brand, like Seiko, Tissot, Citizen. Three years ago my sister gift me a Invicta Watch for my birthday and since that day I Included Invicta watches as one of my favorites casual watches.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.