Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 1109 Corduba Collection Blue/Black Leather Watch
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 24, 2011
I had been searching for a minimal looking blue dial watch for a while and every time I found one I liked there was something lacking in the design. I got the Corduba Blue dial because of its design restraint. When I actually got it I was very happy with the look, feel and size. Some have reviewed about the watch (the black dial, as well as other colors, but essentially the same model) as being too large - I however am fortunate to have large wrists and I like large watches. So this watch really rounds out my collection. I've never owned an Invicta, so I cannot comment on the reliability, I hope it works for a long time and will maintain it's waterproofing since I really bought it for swimming and working out.
I got prompt service from Amazon at a great price.

UPDATE November 29, 2011:
Watch has turned out to be very reliable - took it to the beach on vacation and it survived the salt water and jogging. I've worn it almost continuously since I bought it in the summer, and continue to use it for swimming laps at the indoor pool, working out and jogging. The watch has not lost any noticeable time over the past months, has maintained it's good appearance and waterproofing. I really do not have any complaints about this watch, especially at this price.
on June 11, 2012
well what can i say,it was love at 1st site.i must have looked at a million and one watches and kept going back to this one,anyway make a long story short did my research and orderd my second invicta watch.wanted a simple oversized watch.well this is it. when i recieved overnite free shipping people how excited when i recieved it less then 24 hours later,again to make this a short story omg this watch is be uuuuu ti fuuuuuul in person,long band and a thick watch from band to case to all sizes you i can even see the date without squinting and i am 51 yrs old with specs.i loooooovvvve this watch i really hope it lasts this is the best fathers day gift ever.if this helps you to pick a watch with class,rough manly looking watch then expect the best.invicta has what it takes,price is right to.i got the blue face and thought maybe it would be to fancy looking but it is really perfect.when its a little darker the face looks black any way and when the sun hits it,its like the ocean with a lite under it.nice thick leather band and long enought for thick wrists.very very pleased..thankyou amazon and invicta. UPDATE 2 months later,having problems with correct time,so after long thought and talking to a jewler,i had the battery checked,alll ok there.at the time i had it in the jewler he took it apart and wiped the inside of the crystal.there was a filmy substance on the inside of the watch.wiped it down then he took notice of the minute hand was a little bent.he said it might be rubbing.so corrected it and put it back together.so far so good through out the day.day two of having perfect time.i really cant say enough on how a simple good looking watch this is,especialy after wipping it down on the inside.so with that keeping my fingers crossed and no charge later.we will see.i would buy this watch again if this one wont keep time call me stupid but thats how good looking and comfortable this watch is.who knows it may have been the slime on the inside of the watch sticking things up.i get nothing but great compliments on this watch.i cant keep my eyes off it once you look at time,thats how soothing the blue face is.you get the best of both worlds with this color blue because the face also looks black in the darker rooms and a great deep blue when in the sun.
on October 10, 2011
The Invicta Model 1109 Corduba Blue Dial Watch presents a smart looking,stylish and affordable addition to anyone's wardrobe collection. The smooth leather band and bright blue backing is comfortable and easy to wear at work or at play.
on September 4, 2011
This a really nice watch. Big face, very accurate and comfortable. This is my third Invicta and I love them all. This is a perfect basic watch. Amazon.com is the place to get great deals on Invicta.
on August 14, 2011
I received this watch with the screw that holds the crown cover cap missing. To me it was a senseless design to have such a thing. The watch itself functioned ok, but the side assembly is unnecessarily large and bulky IMO. The band is also cheap looking. I returned it for a full refund. Others may not have an issue with this design.
on September 30, 2011
Just received this watch and it was even nicer than I expected. The finish of the watch and strap was excellent. I am thinking of buying several more for gifts. The quality for the price is outstanding.
on December 9, 2011
All in all it is a nice watch and looks good.For my taste it is a little too thick .Then again,this is a personal preference.Overall I rate it
4out5 stars!
on October 21, 2012
very good the experience ,very fast send all itÂ's in a right way that it.very good material and very good function
on March 18, 2015
Says Swiss on the case & on Amazon info list, movement says China not Swiss as advertised.
on July 8, 2014
I've been wearing this for a few weeks now. It's a solid, well-built watch that is attractive and keeps time well. What more do you need? It's big, but not overly so for my taste. I think it's a good all-purpose watch that you can wear for yardwork, business, casual, formal, whatever. It took a few days to get used to the leather band after having only worn metal or rubber ones, it takes a few more seconds to put on, no big deal.

Update 2/20/2015: I LOVE this watch! It is the best watch I've ever owned. I've dropped it a few times and it hasn't broken or scratched. It is solid, it looks great and it keeps time accurately. Well, keeping the date up to date is a pain and you can't really see it, but I just don't bother with it. It's a great watch, buy it, you won't regret it.