Invicta Men's 1120 Sea Spider Black Dial Black Polyurethane and Stainless Steel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss Quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; Polished stainless steel case; Black polyurethane strap with stainless steel barrel accents
- Silver tone second hand
- Black spider web pattern dial with silver tone hands, and arabic numerals; Luminous; Silver tone spider at 7:00
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Invicta
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.2 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- ASIN: B004V90RAE
- Item model number: 1120
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 4, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||50 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|