|Sale:||$64.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$10.00 (13%)|
- Swiss quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; polished stainless steel case; black polyurethane strap
- Date function
- Silver dial with black hands and hour markers; red second hand; luminous; gmt function; unidirectional bezel with black top ring
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
A superior mix of mechanics and materials, this Invicta timepiece has an incredible presentation on the wrist that will raise eyebrows. Featuring a sporty rubber band and a convenient date display window, this watch is packed with style.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007HNEI5Q
- Item model number: 11254
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Nothing overly fancy, but great looking and very durable with the rubber band.
I use it while working in the yard, at the lake, and while traveling in our motorhome.
Can't be beat for the price.
Follow is the image that showing there are 4 pins to fix the strap of watch what all were rusty.