Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on September 7, 2013
Amazing watch looks better than it does in the picture and that's saying something. Watch runs great so far and has many cool/interesting features. The reason I rated it three stars instead of 5 is because the paint scratches beyond easily and i expect it will be all but gone in a month. The watch's face doesn't get scratched. so heres what i would suggest (as its what im going to do.) buy the watch and then go buy a nice band of your choosing: Invicta bands are super easy to replace.
on May 30, 2014
My son had his last watch for several years, until he just outgrew it. He had this watch less than three months when it broke! Warranty is only for one month. We had it repaired once, it was just a pin that needed to be replaced, but the second time it fell apart it was not able to be fixed. I should have read the fine print; warranty was only for one month. If you want a watch that looks good sitting in a box, buy one here. If you want a watch that is going to last and one that you can actually wear, look somewhere else!
on April 11, 2014
I Love this watch I get a lot of compliments About this watch the only thing I had to do was take 2 links out just like all the other invicta's I have there made great and have a good weight to it does not feel cheap or look cheap great watch and the color is amazing
on May 9, 2014
I have several Invicta Watches, I purchased this one because the price was right and I like Blue. at 45mm This is a large watch but not oversize, It looks good on the wrist. So far it has kept perfect time and is a wonderful addition to my Invicta collection.
on September 23, 2014
Nice watch. It's a little big so if you have a small wrist you better think about it. I've read a few reviews saying that the blue paint falls out easily. Not my case. I wear it almost every day and everything looks as good as new after 4 months. I totally recomend you to buy it.
on November 23, 2014
Invicta makes great everyday time pieces. I wanted a blue and charcoal-gray watch in my collection, and this fit the bill perfectly. It has great weight, keeps accurate time, and demands attention.
on January 3, 2015
The blue coloring will rub off in no time from everyday use. I love the colors based on the blue line representstion for my profession.
on May 24, 2014
I would have given a 5star rating, but my Chrono second hand is off by 1-2 seconds when in the reset mode. Also, removing links without a kit is much harder than I anticipated.
on March 10, 2015
My husband loves this watch and wears it quite frequently. No problems thus far.
on January 12, 2015
It's so pretty!
The problem... Is the color... Gets metal color with the time and use

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.