Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 10, 2013
I bought this watch to wear while out on the lake since it is supposed to be waterproof. I used it a few times and noticed a little fog under the glass. I live in the southeast and chalked it up to the ridiculous humidity. The problem continued to get worse until the watch just stopped working all together. I let it dry out and it eventually started working again. Same thing happened after a few more lake outings. Now, there are actual tiny drops of water inside and it doesn't work. The Invicta warranty is 12 months (the watch only made it 2) but you must pay for return shipping and insurance on the repairs ($28). I only paid about $60 for the watch itself, it's not worth paying half that to get it fixed! Do not buy this watch!
22 comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 17, 2011
Just got the watch delivered today. I got it for around $67 and had it over nighted for just $3.99 with Prime. Can't beat it.

1. Size- This watch is big. I knew it would be, but make sure you are used to wearing big watches or are at least ready to give it a try. Not only bezel size, but overall depth is up there too.

2. Weight- is has some heft for sure. Again, you need to know this before ordering.

3. Looks- It looks great! It is classy but still has some flash. The colors are quite nice.

Great packaging! I didn't expect to care about this but the box the watch comes in is a nice touch.

This watch is a great deal, especially when you can get it for under $100. Costco has them for $59 this month. The only small criticism I have is the band feels a little "tinny". It doesn't look cheap though, and just remember how little you paid! Overall very happy with this purchase. It is my first Invicta and now I plan to order more. They offer so much at a great price point.

Will update to five stars if watch performs well.

UPDATE 1/27/12: The watch has performed perfectly. I continue to get compliments on it. The case and face are very scratch resistant so it still looks new. The band has scuffs on it from working at a desk and typing on a keyboard all day at work (to be expected). I just ordered an Invicta 1513. I will continue to buy Invicta products from Amazon. Updated to 5 stars.

2ND UPDATE 10/30/12: This watch is holding up very well. The case and bezel still look new even with the band taking on some wear (I wear this often). It keeps very accurate time, also.
11 comment| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 12, 2017
Nice watch...looks good. But battery keeps dying. When a waterproof watch battery dies, to keep it waterproof, it has to be sent out. I have sent this watch to Invicta 2 times- and they actually had to send it to Switzerland.....which meant I was without it for months! This last time I just took it to my local jeweler, who ALSO had to send it out.....which meant I was without it for many weeks once again. Between the high cost and time without the watch, I'm done with this thing. I would never buy it again!
on December 30, 2013
I wanted to get a nice looking watch that had swiss movements. This one has a Swiss Quartz Movement. It looks very nice and is very accurate. I set it to the US Navy Atomic Clock and two weeks later it was only a second and half fast. The only downside is that where the window meets the steel ring its rather sharp. But for what it costs it's a great value. It's usually on sale for less than 100, I got mine for 79 and I would buy it again.

Edit: After some more time with this watch and some time with some other watches, I'm downgrading it to 3 stars. First off, one cold day I wore and it was continuously losing 15 minutes at a time and I kept having to reset it. Secondly, after buying some other similarly priced Seikos and Orients I'm no longer impressed with the fit and finish. It's awful compared to the Japanese brands.
on December 11, 2012
If you view a watch as something that does more than tell, but as a piece of jewlery, you have certain expectations. This watch has everything I've come to expect for a timepiece. Accurate internals, check. Simple but elegant design, check. Solid and hefty feel on the wrist, double check. Even for those used to quality watches this one is heavy. I love the feel but be sure to get it fit just right or it will slide and bump during daily wear. The watch is also a little on the tall side which works fine with most dress shirts but might feel a little snug if you wear your cuffs tight. All of this is perfectly acceptable for a $200-$300 watch which is why the price of the Invicta line is so astounding.
on April 6, 2012
I was a little leery of buying this watch initially because I figured that the "discount" price meant that I was going to be getting a sub-standard watch. Boy was I wrong!

I been wearing the watch for about 5 weeks now and had several people tell me they liked my watch. This has NEVER happened before and have worn a watch daily for years. The watch looks great, keeps time well, and the only complaint I have about it is that I have been too lazy to read in the owners manual to find out how to correct the date (since it doesn't know how long the month is).

If I need a watch again, I will not hesitate to buy from this company.
on August 26, 2013
Well I got this watch in excellent condition and on time as promised, props to amazon for that (y)

1. The watch is pretty huge, i had to remove 4 links from it to get it to fit properly, my wrist isnt too large though. I'd say around an average male's size.

2. The watch looks great when wearing, and when not. I'm dark coloured and the stainless steel band fits my complexion perfectly. The face is well designed and while the picture here may make it look confusing, especially with the chrome markers, it really is not at all, so don't worry about it.

3. I advise, that if you buy this watch and you've never used one with a chronograph, that you read the manual before complaining that it's disfunctional. Also, the second hand which is usually for the chronograph is used for telling the actual time and the "big" second hand for the chornograph. I don't completely understand the logic behind this, but that's how they made it.

4. The luminous hands worked excellently for me the first night, now, I get almost nothing. That's the biggest con for me with this watch. But it doesn't really matter to me, i don't really need it much in the dark.

Regarding this watch, that's all i have to say for now. I may do an update later.. Overall, it's an excellent watch with a lot of class and can be worn anywhere. I recommend.
on July 15, 2016
Not the best Invicta, but I guess you get what you pay for. I bought this for my fiance, had links removed but it still fits really loose on him. I bought this for him as a work watch to get out of his larger face Diesels, but he doesnt seem too pleased with this one. I have a womans invicta that I love, but I guess this ones just didnt work out.
on March 24, 2012
I have purchased two of these watches. One of these watches was for me and I gave the other as a gift. These watches are very nice and large watches. I would recommend this watch to anyone. It is a very large watch. Many people claim that they are to large. If you are a tall or large man, this is your watch. I have had no problem with this watch or battery in the watch and I have had it for almost a year. My brother loves his watch and wears it all the time. I have several Invicta watches and you cannot go wrong buying them from Amazon as you get free extended warranty on every Invicta watch. Excellant watch for the price. It is nice as a dress watch or with casual cloths.
on December 31, 2012
No, this does not feel like a Rolex if you ask me, but this is a very nice watch for the price. I am not particularly fond of the links, for they are empty inside and make cheap metallic noise when on the wrist. Overall the quality of the actual watch is good. When in the dark the dials light up with a pleasant bluish glow. I am looking at the watch right now and am not sure if I like it yet. I guess it has to be worn for a little bit to give you a better answer. I have previously bought Invicta 9212 and comparing to 9212, this one looks cheaper, I mean cheaper design. We also have real Daytona Rolex, and the 9212 is as close as it gets. When looking at this one , the jury is still out, but I am definitely satisfied for the buck :) The total cost was between 90 and 100$. I think this is a good casual watch, not so much dressed up :) If I were to recommend something, try 9212 or its silver steel cousin. Good luck :) !