- Get Free Shipping in the USA when you purchase this item from Timepiece Trading Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Sale:||$75.28 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$419.72 (85%)|
- Quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; gold ion-plated stainless steel and white leather strap
- Calendar function with days of the week and month subdials
- Silver tone dial with gold tone and white hands and black arabic numerals; luminous; gold ion-plated stainless steel crown
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
A white genuine leather strap gives this Specialty timepiece a traditional feel that never goes out of style. The clean silver-tone dial with two subdials that read day of the month and day of the week give it a final flair that will complete any man's collection.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007HN8VDQ
- Item model number: 12174
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame Fusion|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|