Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 12411 Pro Diver Chronograph Silver Dial Black and Red Polyurethane Watch
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on September 11, 2013
Bought this as second watch purchase along with another Invicta watch. This one has larger face - really stands out! Working great and looks fantastic! Only had two weeks - so far I'm very happy! Yes I recommend this - great style - i get compliments from many. Again, my only concern is that the band holds up over time. They're not made of best material but seem to be doing just fine. I'm very happy I made the purchase. I'd say if you're looking for style at reasonable pricing yes go for it!
44 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2013
I bought this watch because I really liked the picture.
I did not know this brand, but I took a pleasant surprise to receive it.
It is very attractive with an ideal weight.
Draws attention much.
on October 25, 2013
When I saw this watch I was thinking that I would just get a watch that is not too gaudy but not to wimpy either. That is exactly what I got. This is a nice change of pace watch for people who wear the dressier types of watches that just want head to the market and not worry about damaging their top shelf watches. It is a nice look because red is one of my favorite colors.
on September 24, 2013
The size of the watch is big however the actual dial diameter (layman term the actual glass surface) is small. Don't just look at the case diameter for finding XL watch.
on September 23, 2013
I have a dozen Invicta watches and this could very well be my favorite. I mean I love all my Invictas, but the size and weight of this Pro Diver is just perfect. It fits very comfortably and absolutely looks great. If you are concerned about purchasing a larger than average watch, then this is the perfect one for you.
on August 13, 2013
This Invicta watch excellent for model and quality...and off course with great price.
Has many compliment from others.
Regarding the style, especially stylish strap, I can't used in my workdays.
But perfect for my casual wear on Saturday and Sunday.
Many thanks to Amazon, for great services and great deals....
Highly recommended this watch and absolutely for AMAZON..
on October 27, 2014
I love the style and the watch itself. I definitely will buy me an other one . the one I brought I gave it to my brother inlaw as a gift
and he fell in love with the watch. now I will have to buy another one just for me.thanks invicta keep it up the good work.i am a client of yours for life. pastor Molina.
on August 16, 2013
An excellent watch with a great look. Chronograph working perfectly and it has a smooth bezel. The strap is solid and looks durable. The watch is very luminous in the dark and we can clearly see what time it is. The metal of which the watch is made with looks non-scratchable and shines under light. The watch looks water resitant (100m as from description). The box which it comes with is also quite nice and stylish.

The watch is in overall strongly and classly made for everyday use.
on August 16, 2013
This watch is awesome. For starters, it has a big face that stands out on your arm. Although the face looks white, it's actually silver like it is around the bezel, which makes it look even better. This watch looks way more expensive than it really is. I'd recommend this watch for any man who is in to fly watches.
on October 2, 2013
The design is very sporty and very good looks, his stopwatch is very dynamic, as the hundredths of a second indicator operates in conjunction with the display of seconds. Recommended for medium to large wrists.

See 1 answered question