Invicta Women's 12527 Pro-Diver 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel and Champagne Dial Bracelet Watch
|Price:||$57.34 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$637.66 (92%)|
- Gold-plated watch with rose-tone unidirectional bezel and champagne dial with magnified date window and luminous hands/indices
- 25 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band and fold-over clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
This women's Pro Diver by Invicta is a bold and classic timepiece. Covered by a unidirectional ion plated stainless steel bezel, this striking timepiece has luminous hands and an amazing 200M water resistance that allows for this versatile watch to be worn anytime of the day and event.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Japan
- ASIN: B0094NY424
- Item model number: 12527
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 25, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||25 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||4 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
1. is not clear which is the real size of the watch so beware the watch is small.
2. after 4 months of using it, the watch is all scratched and has silver spots around all the wrist.
*** TIP for shortening the band: removing the pins is difficult, but to make it easier you should place it on a block that won't damage the watch while you're working. The tool I used to push the pins out (I didn't have an eyeglass tool or a mini-pike) was a thumb-tack with the pointed end clipped off with wire-cutters so it was flat. I used a small hammer to tap the pins out, and then to push them back in after I removed links. YouTube has a lot of videos on it if you need the help! ***