Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 254 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 314 reviews
on March 17, 2016
Bought this for my GF for Valentine's day and she absolutely love it!
The packaging is very luxurious and a fun to unwrap.
The material are high quality and the straps are very easy to replace!
Definitely worth the money.
on February 17, 2015
I purchased this watch as a gift for a friend. When I gave it to her, two other women were closely observing as she opened the package. They all seemed impressed; even the box seemed to get their approval. The watch is very simple and looked good on my friend's arm. Although I told her it was waterproof, she didn't want to get the band wet, so she took it off to wash some beer glasses behind the bar.
This is only a short-term review, since she has only had the watch for five days. I will update it if there is anything to add about reliability or durability. Since the watch was running when I received it, it is possible that the battery will not last long.
on February 25, 2017
Got these for my girlfriend for Valentines day and neither of us could be any happier. Easily the best gift I've ever purchased. Also, I'm huge on watches and extremely picky, more so than her, and after going through hundreds of watches in stores and online, these were perfect. I personally believe in having quality watches over brand names and Invicta always kills it with both quality and design. Don't get me wrong I'd love to own an AP, but when on a budget, Invicta is hand's down the way to go, and their designs often reflect those of time masterpieces.
on May 27, 2014
Arrived within predicted delivery window. Nice white (syn.) leather box with slots containing extra bands. Gift for wife and bought myself cool watch repair kit ( Father's Day!) for cheap ( thank you God for Amazon) so I can easily swap the bands at home to suit my wife's attire on special occasions. [ Update:Turns out the bands have a latch inside for easy removal without a tool. At least the tools were cheap, they'll come in handy some day, and they don't take up much space. ]
I hope the battery lasts because the battery type is not specified , and, as others have pointed out, they preset the time and start it rolling before shipping (Note: hour behind EST in summer). Then again with my new kit I can open the back ( if you're clumsy you might scratch back though ) and I got three types of watch batteries for like 3 bucks- just S&H (thank you again Amazon!).
on August 9, 2016
I am a watch freak and I really love this one. The large face makes it super easy to see the time but it's not heavy on my wrist. Plus it totally sparkles. Love the extra bands as well. Very happy with my purchase.
on December 6, 2012
I placed this watch on my wish list along with a another Invicta watch to be given as a gift for Christmas.. I purchased this watch by accident. I was so surprised when I opened the box.. Well, I cannot bring myself to return it. It is gorgeous! Better then I could have imagined. I have a small frame and this watch does not look too large. If giving as a gift, the packaging alone is meant to impress. I have not worn a watch in years, I just had not found one that I liked and felt comfortable while being worn (until today). The rose gold is beautiful and the Crystals add just the right amount of sparkle. The strap on the watch is almost flesh toned. The straps are very easy to change. Well done Invicta, it's a keeper!
review image
on March 23, 2016
It's okay until today when two of the roman numbers suddenly came loose inside the watch. Been using it for more than 2 years now and I thought I can still wear it more than that time coz the straps are still good. Not sure if I can still have the watch repaired coz I think it would mean taking it apart all together.
on February 20, 2014
Oh, This watch is so beautiful. I also bought the gold one. They are the same size, This one being silver. It has a narrow band of mother of pearl, narrow, but looks elegant. The diamonds are small, but they sparkle when you move the watch, also beautiful. The watch is quality made, and has been keeping perfect time, just like my gold one. the leather bands are genuine leather, and stiff, but, brand new, will break in. Also beautiful colored leather. The price on this was unbelievable, but, I think I got the last one from this seller. I know that I could never pay 895. that they say it's worth, but, under 100., you can't go wrong. This watch only tells time, nothing else, so, if that's what you want, it's a great buy, you won't be disappointed. I love both my watches, silver and gold, and, change the strap easily, to match outfit every day.
on August 2, 2016
I bought this for my wife for her birthday and she loves it. The quick change straps are a great feature. My wife wears it everyday. Great way to introduce my wife into the fun world of Invicta watches.
on April 25, 2017
Picked up for my wife for xmas but she didn't like it - not because of a quality issue, just wasn't her style so this rating is subjective and should be read as such.