Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on January 18, 2013
Purchased this watch for my son's 44th birthday. He was astonished when he opened the wonderful huge storage case it came in. It is made to store four mens's watches, so eventully maybe he'll be getting more of these watches in different colors! He absolutely loves this watch. The blue dial is gorgeous along with the polished stainless steel bracelet band. It all looks very expensive, far more than the price I actually paid. He's a big guy and still needed two links removed, so it's a nice large band for big guys or any guys! The watch repairman when he saw it said "n i c e!". I don't think anyone would be disappointed and we highly recommend this watch and you can't beat Amazon's prices.
on January 23, 2013
I love the textured background on the face of the dial, very cool. The huge plastic/heavy duty box that it came in was overkill. It was a sturdy box but I had no use for it, and felt bad throwing it out. I ended up giving it to a friend, who passed it onto her husband who uses it as an ammo box for hunting. I had the feeling that the money I paid for this watch, was actually also paying for the box. The bezel rotates nicely. I love the magnifying glass over the date, super idea.
on February 26, 2013
This is a great watch company and I have loved all of my watches from this great watch maker. This watch has easy to read display and is quite a showpiece.
on January 3, 2013
Watchband could be a little bit stronger or thicker (only reason for the 4 stars), but the watch itself is a great timepiece.
on January 15, 2013
This is an amazing watch that is well built!! It's beautiful! I'll be purchasing another soon. Thank you for making amazing timepieces.
on September 17, 2014
Says pro diver all I did was swim with it. Battery corroded 1 month after purchase
on February 4, 2013
Loved the case, liked the watch as well.So far no complaints. We'll see how waterproof it is when I take it abalone diving.
on February 23, 2013
it is seems like original, the specifications is also same ...
i'm happy with it , and hope to get more ...
on December 24, 2012
This is one very good lookin time piece. Looks very well put together and is a little on the heavy side, which I like. One thing to remember when you order this watch is that unless you have a giants wrist you will need to have a link or two removed so that it fits. It comes in a box that is the size of a chest... However it will hold three watches.