Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 22, 2014
This is certainly an eye catcher and I would have given it a 5 star review except for one issue, not with the watch but with the seller... This watch is actually a Master Calendar aka Multifunctional watch. The details list chronograph and tachometer functions that do not exist on this time piece.

I still would have bought this watch had the description been correct because it is down right gorgeous, I've only wore it for 5 minutes before I found peoples eyes gravitating to my wrist.

Shipping was quick and packaged correctly. This will be a nice addition to my collection.

Seller, Please correct your description of this time piece.
on June 6, 2014
This is a nice watch but the smaller dials are not easily seen. Even the correct time is not easily seen as the larger time needles blend in with the smaller dials and one has a real hard time distinguishing the exact time. Perhaps an ok watch for those with good eyesight but not for most people over 50 who need to use reading glasses when reading fine numerals and print. I have received a few comments on how nice it looks so I gave it three stars based on those comments.
on April 20, 2014
The watch look great a big one. Few issues it is an invicta so its not really quality. So remember this is only a watch to look nice nothing more. If you want a good mechanism go find another brand. But I like it for the look and that you get 4 extra bands to change.

Ok after looking up why they used for number 4 a IIII instead IV it is not a mistake but something some watch makers did for a long time. Something with balance and a story of a king who wanted it changed on some old clock. Again the watch is big looks good.
on April 24, 2014
Another great timepiece from Invicta for my collection...over 40+ I am very pleased with this set as it is large - looks in charge. The bands are wider than my other Lupah sets and these colors expand the many wearing combinations. Very quick and easy to change bands. Lots of compliments! Overall I am completely satisfied with this Lupah Grand and would recommend it to family friends and anyone else that wants five great high quality watches for under $80 -you will not find a better deal on this watch set - and I can't forget to mention the nice storage case for the watch and bands.
Go ahead...buy one for yourself, your father or son or even your groomsmen! They will always WATCH your back!
on June 24, 2014
This was a birthday present for my husband and 2 weeks after he got it, the battery died. We had to take it to a jeweler to get the battery replaced. The expense of that was not a huge ordeal but the point is, 2 weeks after receipt of the shipment, the battery should NOT have died. Was disappointing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 8, 2018
Awesome kit
on April 7, 2014
What a wonderful watch and set, never thought it would so big and with a great case to go with it.
The watch is beautiful feels very comfortable on the wrist, the interchangeable straps are so easy to do.
Although the watch is not a chronograph, but a Multifunction watch, my husband still loved it just the same.
I would recommend this watch and package for gifts, for weddings (grooms men) christmas for the first time Invicta wearer.
Just a wonderful gift or self purchase, you won't be disappointed.
on March 14, 2014
This time piece is my first nice watch. Couldn't be anymore happy!!!!! Big! Heavy ! Bold ! And beautiful! Now if you don't like heavy watches, then this isn't for you! Comes with four bands (grey,dark green,black, and navy. I literally love this thing keeps great time! My first chronograph and I love it! Buy it buy it buy it!!!!!
on May 8, 2014
Anniversary present for my hubby and he loved it! The Invicta box in came in was so impressive! The watch was amazing! The bands are easy to change out and the look is both classic and modern. Love this watch!!!
on April 17, 2014
This is my third Invicta watch. I was skeptical at first based on the product pictures. The pictures do not do the watch justice. This is a very good looking watch with 5 easy removable watch bands. This is a very large watch at 47mm, which one would expect from Invicta. It is also easy to read. I bring that up because I wear glasses to read. So, having a watch where I don't have to put on my glasses to read is a plus. This is due to the size of the watch and the material that makes up the dial window. It seems to magnify the window. Not a down side but something that will workout over time is the stiffness of the watch bands. They are stiff because they are made of leather. Of course,leather takes time to form. In all, this is a great watch for the price and I will be purchasing my forth Invicta soon and planting the seed for my wife to get my fifth for our anniversary down the road.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.