Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 12645 Lupah Grand Collection Watch with Interchangeable Leather Straps Watch SeT
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on June 6, 2014
I have been wearing Invicta watches for years now and have always preferred the look over other watches. It's stylish but not too expensive. This particular one has five interchangeable bands, so you can alter it however you like. My only surprise was the size of it, a little larger than I expected. A great all around watch. I personally recommend it.
on October 17, 2014
One of the best deals going. Lupah Grand is a super nice watch. You get one watch and five bands. not cheap bands either. If your starting to wear watches this is what you like to start with. 5 watches in one at a great price.
on September 15, 2014
Ok. This is my fourth Invicta, and as long as I can keep my willpower up (not likely) it will be my last. The first two I bought were nice, big, and almost exactly as pictures and described on amazon. The third I bought did look like the picture, beautiful, but it was much, much thicker thanI had reason to expect. I got over it and learned to love the watch.

I'm not sure I will with this one. I feel that the pictures slightly misrepresent the face of the watch. Not the actual face itself, which is beautiful, when it's visible, but the glass. The glass is way too thick and if you look at it from any angle other than directly strait at it, the magnification effect of the glass makes it hard to see. And at more of an angle, say 45 degrees or so, you can't see through it at all!

And if you want to talk about the bands, they are even more over the top when you see them in person. They are border line gawdy.

I did keep the watch, but over all I am a disappointed with it. It isn't nearly nice as it looks on the website, which is a surprise.
on May 27, 2014
comfortable and looks great and with the 5 straps people think I have 5 different watches and all I did was buy one !
on September 4, 2014
I don't know much about watches. Usually do not wear one as they feel too heavy. But with this leather band it feels much better. This watch is really nice.. Especially wheni grabbed it up from amazon for less than 80 bucks. Now it is back up so grab it when it is down.. Or there is that other lupah that comes with extra bands that is on sale right now. Again I don't know watches well.. I'm sure I would never pay what this watch brand claims Aretha real retail values, and hopefully mine does not end up having any functioning problems as a timepiece. So far so good. Love changing bands here and there. I feel like this is a great value for 80
on June 5, 2014
well i just received this watch i found this more amazing watch then what i was expecting its truly a wonderful watch i'm gonna give this 5 stars i will recommend all of you to try this i'm damn sure you will love this watch . .:))))))
on March 21, 2014
The only thing so far is; I think the bands are cheaply made. One of the loops on the buckle part of the band ripped off. I did not even apply that much pressure to it either, only slipping the notched part through it.
on May 15, 2014
This watch there is not much I can say about it but I was not sure if I wanted this watch or not but I took a chance and I am glad I did!!! GREAT WATCH!!!
on June 7, 2014
good size and colors together. straps change easily for a "new look". will look for similar combos in the future, of course at AMAZON!
on November 3, 2014
Beyond satisfied. Love Invicta watches and this was an excellent peace with great belts. Best of all is the box it comes it in. Love it.