Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 12805 Angel Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Diamond Accented Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on December 2, 2012
I absolutely love this watch! It is a chunky and heavy feeling watch. I love the subtle gold tones with the stainless steel. I received it as a gift today for my b-day and I couldn't wait to put it on so I sized it myself with my kit I purchased here on this site. I love the gold roman numerals. The mother-of-pearl face has such a nice touch.
The diamond accents are super small though so you do have to look really close to see them. Overall this is just a beautiful watch to add to my collection.
review image review image review image
on December 14, 2012
I bought this for myself...it's one of the best presents I've ever received...I never buy anything for myself, but I saw this beautiful watch and decided to buy it. When it came and I opened the "yellow" box it was beautiful and I am VERY pleased....Merry Christmas to all
on September 5, 2013
I order this watch for my self. The watch on the web looks amazing. When the package arrived it was very well presented but when I open the box it was a total disappointment. This watch looks so cheap!!!
I will be returning this item. I am very dissatisfied with this product.
on January 19, 2013
I give this as a gift for x-mas to my mom and she is more that happy with it!
She loved everything about it when she opened it and still has zero complaints or negative things to say about it!
I have seen the watch and it looks like a watch that costs 3-4 times what I paid for it!
My mom swims every morning with it on and it has held up to its water proof claim.
You definitely get your money's worth and more with this watch!
Includes a Nice case and box too
on January 21, 2014
I went from my 15 year old Rado that gave out, to this thick heavy watch, but it is fun and much more stylish. It would be perfect if the case was not so thick and was the same or closer to the thickness of the band. I love the invisible clasp and find it easy to open/close. Price is unbelievable for the quality.
on January 13, 2015
I really like the size and weight of this watch. It is very pretty, and seems to be holding up well to my daily abuse. Love the hidden clasp for a smooth sleek look and feel. My only complaints are that the mother of pearl face does not show much variation in color, and looks mostly plain white, and the diamond accented bezel is off center, putting the diamonds at 59 minutes, 14 minutes, 29 minutes, 44 minutes. Surprising oversight from this brand. It's not super noticeable to others, but, bugs me. I guess you get what you pay for. Over all a good watch for the price.
on March 15, 2014
I haven't decided whether to keep or return this watch.

It is not as pretty as the picture, and I can't imagine anyone paying anywhere near the so-called manufacturer's suggested list price of nearly a thousand bucks! I knew the diamonds would be tiny, but they are so small I can't verify how many it is. Worse, they are dull and dark. More glitter comes from the non-diamond embellishments. However, the mother-of-pearl dial is beautiful, and I do like the contrast of stainless and gold on the bracelet and case.

The bracelet itself is generously sized. I do have slender hands, but i can slip it on without unfastening the clasp. I did order a kit to remove links, so I can easily size it myself if I decide to keep it. My advice? Don't buy it for the diamond accents, as no one else is going to know they're there.

Edited to add: I decided to return it and instead ordered a Citizen Eco-Drive.
on February 19, 2013
This is a beautiful watch. It is large, but not an overly large watch. It's a great watch for some one thats looking for the larger dial,but has a smaller wrist. It is a perfect size. It is keeping good time and date. Purchased in December of 2012 .......Sally T.
on December 25, 2012
This was a Christmas present that my wife is very happy with. It is the right size for women with small wrist. looks very elegant without being over top, which tends to make some watches look cheap. Traditional style with just a flash of bing.
She loves it.
on May 18, 2014
I like thos watch as a little dressier option. Its not too blingy. Amd the size. Is reasonable (not as big as some others i have). Overall, its feminine and a good option from daily wear. I would not consoder it my favorite watch, but not disappointed