Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on June 21, 2015
This watch exceeded my expectations. Beautifully made. Not to big, not to small. It was is a great addition to my invicta collection but would also be a great watch for someone wanting a classic Rolex look with out the crazy price tag. This would make a great gift for any man.

UPDATE: So I was looking at watches and I came across the 12816 Pro Diver. Looked down and it just happens to be the watch I'm wearing today. The watch is still one of my favorite. I get complements all the time. Most people, well most Rolex owners notice it and want to take a looking thinking that it's a Rolex. I correct them and man do they love the watch. This is one that I wear a lot. Feels good and is the perfect size for everyday. I really Can't say enough good things about this watch or Invicta...
on December 17, 2012
My 23 year old son requested a watch which was office appropriate for Christmas; I chose this one. It's a very handsome watch, and very heavy weight. Note that it is very large, which is fine for my 6'5" tall son, but it might be too big for a man who's on the shorter side of average, say, under 5'9". The packaging was excellent, and I expect that my son will enjoy it. If it doesn't last, of course, I'll edit this post. But at first glance, it's a good product, and excellent for the price I paid.
on December 1, 2012
Just received this beauty in the mail and man is it awesome. Nice weight great build quality. Oh and if the last reviewer actually looked at the product instead of just posting gibberish he would've seen on the case back it says "real diamonds certified by Invicta".... Make sure you know what you're actually typing before you post a review.
on December 24, 2012
PROS: Nice packaging, clear instructions for setup, & easy to setup and adjust.

CONS: Hands on the watch during some of the ranges in the circular motion will not point exactly at the minute/second markers, so you will not know if it is ahead or behind the actual increment of time. This leading/lagging will have to be something you will have to adjust to if you are concerned with exact timing in your life.

TRIVIAL CONCERNS: The magnification, like most, make it so you have to find the perfect angle to view the date.
The glow-in-the-dark hands on the watch are actually quite dim for my tastes, but will suit most people just fine. You can't have someone asking you the time and you just showing them your wrist so they can see for themselves what time it is---it is too dim for that! But that's just a silly knock on this watch!

I still love this watch and would recommend it to anyone looking for a large timepiece. It shines without being glittery, truly a Men's watch.
on December 1, 2012
Very pleased with this purchase. The watch is extremely well constructed, durable, and looks very nice. And as another reviewer pointed out, yes the diamonds are real, and the back of the case states "stajnless steel and genuine diamonds certified by Invicta".
on June 6, 2016
As always the best. This is my 4th purchase of an invicta watch. A must have
on December 17, 2012
This watched looked great. I got the strap adjusted, as it was rather large.

I then noticed that the date was wrong so I checked the instructions on how to adjust it (just to make sure). It said to pull the 'winder one stop and turn it. At first the winder would not budge, but then suddenly it did and came away from the watch completely!

Sadly I had to return the watch and I must add that Amazon were fantastic, processing the refund very quickly.

I am sure it is a great watch. Mine was probably a one off.
on December 16, 2012
Im a big fan of Invicta watches. I've owned 4 so far and am usually very happy. I think they are the best bang for the buck out there. My only problems ever are the sizes. Buying on Amazon is great for price and selection. It's just a little confusing when it comes to sizing. No fault of Invicta. They give you the exact dimensions so there is no deception. This is a beautiful watch, but it's extremely large for my taste. Just make sure your into that and you won't be dissapointed. I may get used to it and like i said. it's a beautiful piece
on December 24, 2012
This watch is much larger than it appears on the screen, and is a lot heavier than I thought it would be, but i really like it. it's really solid and looks expensive. I have 2 movado's and this one is perfect for casual dress or even a suit. As far as the comments on the diamonds being real or not, I cant tell since they are so miniscule that only a jeweler could tell for sure. they do shine in the sun and bright light though. So far its kept perfect time and people compliment on it all the time.
on December 13, 2012
This watch is hard to rate..It is georgeous, has both diamonds and crystals on the watch and on the dial.

I had to send it back because it is huge. I have never seen a watch so big and so heavy. (weighs 2 lbs). The band sized down at the smallest link was way to big for my husband and this was to be a gift.

Workmanship and quality are well worth the money. However, the weight and size were the issue.