Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 135 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 164 reviews
on April 9, 2015
I have bought a couple of Invictas, and Ive always felt good with the purchase; but no this time. Last week I went to change its batery for the first time and saw its tiny machine, I it was very desapoinet, I mean I didnt expect that in an Invicta, no something that cheap.

I know the cost is low, but it supposed that the List Price was $395... and, come on, we are talking about an Invicta.

Actually the watch is very nice, the outside is really big and it loocks great, one of my favorites in that regard. But I insist, the inside is a cheap machine.
review image review image
on December 2, 2012
Perfect for the price. Big watch look with simple clean face. Lightweight so it is comfortable all day. I recommend it to my friends
on December 5, 2012
I got this watch on sale during Black Friday sales & I bought it because my son had just asked for a new watch. It arrived quite quickly & we both loved it. It was heavier than I imagined but felt like it would last him years so I was happy. So far it has been doing what it should - keeping accurate time hence I have no complaints.
on January 13, 2013
Like the title says, it's a heavier watch. However, this doesn't bother me. It is a high quality watch based on the detail in the face, link assembly, etc. One minor complaint is that it's not very evident that you need a link removal tool to properly remove links. Upon receipt, it needed 4 links removed. I ended up mocking up a tool with some push tacks, a small hammer and a small nail punch. I did order a link removal tool for about $3.00 so, do yourself a favor and save yourself the annoyance of having to fiddle around with link removal with the wrong tools. The removal tool was plastic and cheaply made, but it worked great. Honestly, the watch was an excellent deal, but unless the link removal system across all watches like this one were to be changed, manufacturer's need to include a small version of a link removal tool and just charge a few bucks more or make it very, very evident within the marketing materials, e.g. on the Amazon selling page, at the top of the product description, etc. I would buy another Invicta watch based on the quality and ridiculously good deal I got around Thanksgiving.
on December 20, 2012
OK, look...it says right in the description that it is a 45 mm size watch. Stop giving it poor reviews based on it's size! Some men like me happen to like a larger watch with some heft to it. Anyway...I've owned an automatic Invicta that didn't keep very good time. I'm hoping this quartz one will be more accurate so I don't have to adjust the time every few weeks...so far it seems pretty good. Now, it's not the best looking watch in the world and it would be nicer if it had a date aperture at 3 O'clock and a screw-down crown, but again...I knew all this when I purchased the watch because I READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE I BOUGHT IT!!! They say you get what you pay for...this one seems decent for the $30 I paid for it. I think I spent less than $60 for the last Invicta I owned, and it lasted for about 4 years of everyday abuse before it finally died (the automatic movement gave out...I'm sure I could have had it repaired, but it's probably cheaper to just buy a new one). I beat the hell out of it and it took the abuse well, so if this one lasts only a couple of years I will be happy.
on April 30, 2014
Really cool and nice watch. Big and heavy and stylish. It's also glow in the dark, which I really like. Sadly, it broke the day after I got it. The band separated from the time piece. I was able to fix it, but since then the band has separated 2 more times, and I've only had the watch for less than a week...

If you DO buy this watch, take care not to move your hands violently around. As a college student, my friends and I horse around a bunch, but still i found last night that even the simple act of trying to sway a fly can separate the band and timepiece.

IMO - a very fine watch for the price. Looks exceptional, but corners were definitely cut in the manufacturing process, therefore resulting in an extremely delicate watch.
on February 27, 2014
This Invicta specialty watch is simple and functional. Seems well built - haven't had it long enough to gage the accuracy but with the fact that it has a Japanese movement, I'm sure it will be comparable to other quartz watches in this price range. It will probably be my everyday watch because though large it doesn't seems too heavy on my wrist.
on December 22, 2012
This watch is a rugged, manly style and a classic look .. the glow in the dark markers and hands look great at night .. it's well built, looks great with any sort of clothing from casual to dressy .. the band has a nice chrome center strip offset with a stainless frame .. the locking clasp is very secure ..

It does come stock with a Jolly Green Giant wrist size, so it's likely you'll need to remove some links .. not that hard if you are careful ..

It keeps excellent time as well .. this is my second inexpensive Invicta watch and I am impressed .. I've worn the other daily for a couple years and it's held up .. yes, it's kinda large, but that's the look these days ..

I don't think you can go wrong here
on June 23, 2017
insides came apart after about a year...Fine until then.
on May 21, 2015
Awesome watch! Have had it for about 5 months and it stands the test of time. Still looks great and is in amazing condition. The only thing to keep in mind is that the watch will come pretty oversized and will need to have some links taken out to fit your hand. But this is an easy fix, just go to a retailer who sells Invicta products and they will probably do it for free. JC Penney sells Invicta and they will fix it for free!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.