Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 167 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 184 reviews
on February 15, 2013
I actually like the design of the watch! It fits well and looks very good.

Unfortunately, it loses time. I found myself having to reset it every few days, which is not what you want in a watch...

I called Amazon and unfortunately, I was outside the 30-day return window, so they wouldn't take it back. Looks like I am now stuck with a watch that doesn't do the single job it was built to do.

**UPDATE** So I called back and pressed Amazon, and they DID agree to take back the watch and grant a full refund. I guess that's why I do business with them!
on January 14, 2014
I received an amazon gift card for Christmas and decided to purchase this watch as I have a thing for watches. I know invicta is a reputable brand and the price was to good to pass up. I received the watch in about a week and was satisfied with my purchase. its the size I like and is durable and attractive. I like the silicone strap and the color black and yellow. I will be wearing it daily so I am sure it will stand up to every day wear and tear. I am happy with my purchase and would recommend this watch for anyone who is looking for a good product at a very fair price.
on January 13, 2017
One of the budget friendly Invicta watch lines. It simply tells time, and is accurate. The biggest obstacle is wearing a rubber wristband. If you like a sightly bigger watch than what usual vendors sell, and don't mind a rubber wristband, I'd say it's a good deal.
on July 8, 2016
I ordered this watch as a birthday present for my son. It was defective when it arrived. I returned the watch for a replacement. When the second watch arrived, it was also defective. It also has been returned. Disappointing birthday for me and my son.
on February 19, 2015
Very disappointed. Looks great, but after a few months it started periodically losing time. As an example, one day last week it was spot on in the morning and I walked into a meeting late because the watch suddenly lost 10 minutes at some point. Warranty is useless, I have to pay $25 for S&H for a $40 watch that may or may not fail over the two week period they "observe" it. It's a shame, I'll have to throw it out, what a waste of money.
on January 13, 2015
For the $50...there are far better out there! Invicta have to speeds of watches...really good and or NOT! This is the latter! The "Specialty" is that it can't be used for diving, wouldn't suggest swimming with it either! The strap, though rubber looking is plastic. The bezel is decorative only.
on April 12, 2017
The clock did not work, I did change the battery but it did not work, I took it to the watchmaker and it informed me that the machine is damaged.
I want a refund of $ 20 for the arrangement that the watchmaker will make.
I can not return the watch because it is in another country.

Invicta Men's 12846 "Specialty" Stainless Steel Watch with Black Band
on March 7, 2017
I got it and it did not work straight out the box. I got it replaced and the replacement was worse. It looked like someone was playing with it at the warehouse and didn't put it back in the case properly and it still did not work. It would be nice if yall made sure products were in good working condition before they are sent out.
on December 20, 2012
Great watch! Colors are bright and makes the watch pop. As a watch collector I really like the Invicta watch line which range from the less expensive watch to the high end watch line. I would highly recommend this or any other Invicta watch. I would also highly recommend Amazon for the place to make any purchase. Their prices are reasonable and they stand behind their products.
on July 4, 2017
Very heavy. But seems well made and keeps time just fine. For the price, it is a good value