Invicta Men's 12997 Pro Diver Chronograph Brown Dial Stainless Steel Watch
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Japanese quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; stainless steel case and bracelet
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 60 minute and 24 hour subdials; date window between 4:00 and 5:00
- Brown dial with rose gold tone hands, hour markers and Arabic numerals; luminous; unidirectional 18k rose gold ion-plated stainless steel bezel with black and rose top ring; stainless steel crown and pushers with black accent
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
The Pro Diver. Stainless steel case measures 43mm diameter by 12mm thick. Brushed and polished stainless steel case and bracelet. Luminous hands are easy to see against the brown tone dial with a rose gold tone bezel. Chronograph function tracks up to 60min of activity in second increments. The Invicta Flame Fusion crystal protects the precise Swiss Quartz movement. Water resistant to 100 meters.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.1 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ATUGFXC
- Item model number: 12997
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||30 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Chronograph, Luminous, Stop watch|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|