Invicta Men's 13019 "Arsenal" 18k Rose Gold Ion-Plated and Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Function meets fashion in this Invicta "Arsenal" watch, which features sophisticated design details such as 18k rose gold ion-plated center links set against sleek black accents.
- Swiss Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective flame-fusion crystal dial window
- Features luminescent hands and markers, date display at six o'clock position, day display at 12 o'clock position, chronograph sub-dials, Arabic numerals, unidirectional bezel, screw-down crown and pushers
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Versatile and Durable, the Reserve Arsenal -Invicta. Rose gold tone stainless steel case measures 56mm diameter by 20mm thick. Stainless steel link bracelet with a fold over deployment clasp. Black tone dial has luminous hands and hour markers. Chronograph feature with 3 sub-dials. Day and date displays. The precise Quartz movement is protected by a scratch resistant Flame Fusion crystal. Water resistant to 200 meters.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.4 x 3.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00ATUGQOA
- Item model number: 13019
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5.6 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||17 millimeters|
|Band Material||Two-tone stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||28 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Chronograph, Luminous, Stop watch|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|