Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on April 17, 2013
To those of you who are on the fence with purchasing this watch, let me just push you over. This may be a bit of a bias opinion because I am a Invicta fan, but there is a reason. Invicta is known for there large watches, and although this Pro Diver is large it is not as large. The lines on it are so straight and uniformed to the style of the watch. The way the band tappers to match the larger head is one of the best parts of this watch for me. I am not a fan of watches that have large heads and a thinner band. The watch is sturdy and well built, and I promise you will not be disappointed. The Pro Diver is one of my favorites out of my collection of 12. I actually have this style in a total of 3 colors.
on March 29, 2013
I am very pleased. This watch has a great feel and it is not too heavy. If you adjust your band to fit slightly on the tight side and are easily annoyed by the crown hitting your wrist this may not be the watch for you as the large crown and pusher buttons do restrict a bit. The chronograph functions on this movement different than any other I have owned. For example, the 24 hour dial is just that. It makes one rotation every 24 hours and is not controlled with the pushers. Think of it as more of a AM/PM indicator. You may find that your watch arrives with the minute sub dial not resting in the 0 position. The instructions explain how to put the watch in "corrective mode" however they don't cover how to adjust this specific model. Once in corrective mode you must hold down Pusher A. The second hand will wind backwards and the minute stick will work down to the zero position.

I gave this watch 4 stars rather than 5 because of the clasp. Maybe it just tight because it is new but I find it a little too difficult to open while on my wrist. I wish it had a push button release. Overall I would recommend this watch as I now own 3 in different colors.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2013
My husband likes watches that have a silver band and black face, so I thought he would like this one. He has had two other Invictas that broke but this one is much thicker than the other two and that makes it hard for him to pull his coat on and off without struggling around the watch. It does look cool though. Very masculine.
on June 17, 2014
This is a big bulky man watch... If you have a thin wrist or like to prance around like a woman, this watch is not for you. This watch is heavy and massive. It will knock into stuff.. You will hit it on corners but who cares, its a hundred dollar watch. I wear it everyday.. in the shower, in the pool, to the gym, on dates and it still gets compliments. It is massive, attractive and tough as nails.. oh and it holds time pretty well.
on October 3, 2015
My 3rd Invicta. Even better than in the pictures. I use it to find out the time. Love it
on April 17, 2014
Simply loved the watch. Its huge and that's why I love it the most. When you wear it you can feel you are carrying something classy with you....:)
on April 25, 2015
Excellent product, seller reliable. Recommended.
on January 8, 2015
Nice watch, excellent finish, recommended
on November 8, 2014
Item delivered on time, was as described
on September 29, 2014
Very good watch, well buy another when needed.