Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on October 7, 2013
I bought this watch mainly because I already have an Invicta Pro Diver 8926 that I use as a work watch and I wanted the same look but bigger in size. I'm fully satisfied with my purchase (2 months later) and wasn't expecting this watch to look this good.

The only negative point I would have is that the winding mechanism isn't always really fluid. When you pull the crown, wind the watch and try to push it back in, it needs a little bit of patience before you can screw it back into place. I don't know if it's only my watch or others had this problem but nonetheless I'm fully satisfied.
on February 16, 2015
The monument has been no issue and it keeps perfect time. The bracelet is nice and the finishes are really attractive. My only gripe is the luminous markers are really not near bright enough for a divers watch. Coloring far too light to be seen. Attractive lavender color, but not functional. Otherwise , at $175 a great value for the quality of the timepiece. I get many compliments on its beauty.
on March 20, 2014
Since this product was released I was taken by the design, size and movement. Powered by a Seiko NH 38A, a relatively new movement from a highly respected watch movement manufacturer, this one will join my ever-growing Invicta Grand Diver collection. BottomLine, this is simply a cool watch and at 47 mm will accommodate most wrists 6" or more. I would HIGHLY recommend this piece. David H, Johnstown PA.
on June 10, 2015
As all Invicta watches it is better then expected. how they get that much quality into something at that price is always amazing. This is my 5th Invicta watch and it won't be my last. My father has a Rolex GMT 2 and I get more compliments then him when we are out.
on September 16, 2014
I am overly satisfied with this watch, although I am not a collector and I don't really know much abou watches, I do find this watch to be really beautiful. I've had it for about a week now and I'm still staring at how beautiful it is. Highly recommended.
on April 1, 2014
I bought the watch like a month ago, the crown never works, was imposible to place the correct time, i have never use it, it sucks... the watch its gorgeous but i won't pay to send it back to be fix...
on January 11, 2014
I ordered for myself another invicta watch and I was so satisfied that i ordered another one, for my friend