|Price:||$94.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Stainless steel watch with red accent on bezel featuring corrugated edge, logo on woven dial, and ribbed polyurethane band
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Flame Fusion crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure, chronograph functions with 60-second, 60-minute, and 24-hour subdials, date window, unidirectional bezel, and tachymeter scale on dial border
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
This timepiece is a must have for any man's collection. This men's Invicta Pro Diver comes banded in a slick black polyurethane strap to match the black and red ion plated stainless steel bezel. Silver-tone and luminous hands and markers over a black carbon fiber chrono dial give this Invicta a modern classic look.
Sporting an intricate design and subdial system, this bold Invicta chronograph is precise on time and measurement.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ATUJ700
- Item model number: 13727
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Luminous, tachymeter|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Be careful as you can activate the stopwatch easily.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was ok, looks wise. My husband was not so thrilled about it! He's keeping it just because it was a gift from me.Published 3 months ago by Leandra52
Great perfect size watch. Took it diving to 45 feet, with zero problems. The band is super comfortable and the pictures don't do it justice. I will keep this watch for many years. Read morePublished 3 months ago by C Daugherty
Invicta are very nice and are made with superior quality for the price you pay... great watches!Published 5 months ago by ruben a nunez
Haven't had very long but impressive. Have had automatic Invicta for a long time & it has been bullet proof. This one appears to be of same quality & is more attractive. Read morePublished 13 months ago by TC
Great watch, looking really cool. Glad I have purchased it.Published 17 months ago by Jozsef Nadasdi
Great watch excellent quality for the price.
A little bigger than I've had in the past but kinda getting a custom to it