Invicta Men's 13728 Pro Diver Chronograph Carbon Fiber Dial Dark Blue Polyurethane Watch
- Japanese quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; stainless steel case; dark blue polyurethane strap
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 60 minute and 24 hour subdials with yellow hands; date window between 4:00 and 5:00
- Carbon fiber dial with silver tone and white hands, hour markers and Arabic numerals; luminous; unidirectional stainless steel bezel with dark blue and yellow top ring; tachymeter scale on dial border; dark blue accent on crown and pushers
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Versatile and stylish, this Invicta Pro Diver completes any man's collection. Its comfortable polyurethane band, carbon fiber detailed chronograph dial, and 100M water resistance, this particular timepiece is a must-have for any man's collection.
With a detailed facade displaying multi-functional subdials, this Invicta chronograph is style built with precision.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00ATUJ7GY
- Item model number: 13728
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||7.20 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
One needs out of ordinary magnifiying glasses to see the lilliputan date.... vs. the great visibility of the dial and the hours markers.
The polyurethane strap is very smelly, not on the pleasant part....
But you can't argue considering the price
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought it for my husband, he loves this watch perfect for every day usePublished 10 months ago by Dez
Excellent purchase! This watch has all of the qualities I have come to expect from Invicta. Comfort, craftsmanship, and style.Published 21 months ago by Jeff
Really nice size for diving, all numbers are very legible. Colors are all done nicely..
Just one more of my collection of Invicta watches.
It's perfect. The band, face, dial, everything is perfect and beautiful. The price is unbeatable and a must in a classy casual collectionPublished on June 4, 2014 by Alex
This is a very upscale watch. It is big, but if you want a good look at a good price - this is worth it!Published on January 7, 2014 by D. Scott McConnell
My boys live them. they were a gift. The faces are very large but my teens think they are cool. Thanks!Published on January 6, 2014 by Sydney
I bought it for my wife to give to me for Christmas so I have not seen the watch yet. I will let you know later. It looks great in the pictures. Read morePublished on December 19, 2013 by nathaniel shockley