Invicta Men's 13867 Specialty Chronograph Gold Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Japanese quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; two tone stainless steel case and bracelet
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 60 minute and 1/10th of a second subdials; date window at 3:00
- Gold dial with black and white hands, gold tone and white hour markers and black Arabic numerals; luminous; stainless steel bezel with gold tone top ring; 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel crown and pushers
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers also shopped for
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Three subdials reading 1/10 second, 60 second and 60 minute intervals makes this Pro Diver chronograph from Invicta a high functioning, high quality watch that will complete any man's collection. The two-tone stainless steel bracelet with shining steel case makes for a sleek and stylish design that will complement any outfit.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00ATUKN5I
- Item model number: 13867
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Two-tone stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Band Color||Two Tone|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|