Invicta Women's 13969 Wildflower Watch Set Silver Dial Pink Leather Watch with 2 Additional Straps
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss Quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; 18k rose gold ion-plated stainless steel case; pink leather strap
- Date function at 6:00
- Silver dial with rose gold tone hands and black roman numerals; 18k rose gold ion-plated stainless steel crown with blue cabochon; additional interchangeable white and black leather straps included
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Invicta women's Wildflower watch is feminine without frills. A 33mm 18k rose gold-plated stainless steel case features a textured bezel and stainless steel crown with blue cabochon. A durable flame-fusion crystal protects a dial with classic Roman numerals, three-hand movement and a date window at the 6:00. Wear your Wildflower with any attire by swapping three interchangeable leather straps.
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 3.9 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- ASIN: B009EMAVF4
- Item model number: 13969
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||33 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
and it's like asking a friend when I look at the face of my watch.