Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on April 27, 2014
I wear this watch to work everyday at a warehouse. I got it because of the flame fusion crystal and after six months of abuse, it's still scratch-free. It keeps very good time and the leather straps are easy to change and comfortable. The only real issue I have had with it is that the second hand just fell off after about five months. I opened up the back and took it out, so it's no big deal, I just don't have a second hand on it now and the water resistance may be slightly compromised. Also, maybe the quartz is Swiss, but the rest of the parts in the movement are made in China.
on May 25, 2014
The black band I received with this watch broke after only about six uses, the spring hinge popped out and a replacement band is half as much as the whole watch with three bands, if its even being sold at the time. Finding a replacement band has been a nightmare. Otherwise the watch is very nice and the three colors give you options. Just better quality was expected from the bands for the price they are individually.
on January 11, 2015
This watch is rather boring. I don't see how the retail price was so much $695. Even bought at 70% discount, it is still not worth it. The three watch bands are stiff and look more like plastic. On Amazon, the watch appeared more sophisticated (which is what I was looking for) but when I received it (beautiful presentation box) there was no wow to it. It reminded me of a graduation gift my dad gave me for grade 8...not for a masters level student. I will keep the watch to hack around in but it is not sophisticated enough for a night out or even work. The face is on the smaller side, the white on white face and second and hour hands are difficult to tell time. Overall, an ok watch but many more watches with greater wow factor on Amazon.
on October 17, 2014
This like my 23rd Invicta watch.....its a classical look, the leather bands are a bit "stiff" hopefully they'll get softer...still a great value for the cost.....so far I had no issues with any of my Invicta watches, they fun to wear and keep good time.
on August 10, 2017
OK
on December 22, 2014
Love the classic styling of this watch I bought it for my son for Christmas. I have several of the Invicta Watches and I love them all so far. I have interchangeable stapes myself. So I know how nice they are when you dress for work everyday not to always have the same look. The son has a job where he dresses up everyday. So I am sure he will love the watch
on February 13, 2013
The watch is very nice looking, and the fact that my not easily impressed and picky husband likes it says it all. He also likes that the face is big enough to easily read even without his glasses. I bought it on Gold Box and if it runs well for over a year I'll come back on and let people know that it was well worth the price. If it turns out to be a piece of junk, I'll let people know that, too.
on December 11, 2014
Its a very nice looking watch but the brown leather band had a split in the leather out of the box. I was disappointed to have to return it. I have another Invicta that i wore to work everyday for over 2 years before the battery died and if I replace the battery I'm sure still works perfectly so I may might give this watch another shot.
on February 15, 2015
My son is in his senior year at college and landed an internship with a company. I bought this for him to have in order to look a bit more professional. He loves the different bands that he can coordinate with his clothing for that particular day. The watch itself looks great and my son and I both love the large face.
on December 18, 2014
Beautiful, Simple, Sophisticated in an understated way. Doubt I will ever use the blue band, but the brown and the black are both good looking, first rate leather bands. Comes in a beautiful black wooden box. The box is so nice, after I put this watch in my collection, I will likely find another use for the box.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.