Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 211 reviews
on January 14, 2015
This watch has a classic look. I like it best with the black band. It shows a much more stark contrast than the other 2 colors. I love the quick release on the bands, it makes it very easy to swap them out. The bands are kind of stiff initially. They appear very well made. The gold tone is some what orange in it's appearing. I guess that is due to the 18k. I paid $55 for mine, I think that was quite the deal for this watch. I like it in my collection. I may even get it in silver.
on March 19, 2017
...now I understand why all my friends look to this particular brand, excellent quality with a very comfortable band. Well constructed and I get a lot of compliments! Will definitely buy much more designs in the near future!!!
on July 11, 2017
Do yourself a favor and just accept the fact that this is not a legitimate Invicta watch. I MEAN LOOK AT THE PRICE

The quality of the watch is good and it does have a nice feel. Overall worth the price listed even for a knockoff
on May 8, 2014
Stainless steel watches have always been my type of go to watches in the past... I wanted something that looked stylish, but something that felt a tad bit more laid back. I found this watch, and I immediately liked what I saw. The leather band, paired nicely with the gold trim and the white face and black roman numerals.

The band was a bit stiff at first, but after a few hours, it adjusted quite well to my wrist. The watch feels very sturdy and has some good weight to it without it feeling overly heavy and cumbersome.

Overall it's a great watch that goes well with a suit, or a pair of jeans.
on December 22, 2015
Bought this to be my "nice" watch. Dressed down but not bumming it, wear this watch. Dressed up for dinner or an interview, wear this watch. I was worried about the hands being white but that bit of trim outlining them makes it really easy to read. Came with instructions on how to register the watch with Invicta and get the free five year warranty. The only reason I am not giving it a 5 star rating is because the date is wrong and I can't fix it. However when it starts to bother me it is simple to send it to Invicta and have it fixed.
on August 26, 2017
My husband thought it was too large for his wrist; we returned it.
on February 17, 2017
Pretty nice watch and overall great value - at the price I've paid at the time, it does say Swiss Movt. and comes in a elegant wooden box along with a certificate of authenticity, thus I actually intended to buy another one today for myself since the first one made a decent gift to my brother-in-law.
on March 5, 2015
This watch is beautiful ! I love it . I can not believe they can sell such a hi quality watch for ONLY $ 60.00 The watch is stunning and looks really expensive, Nothing cheap about this watch even the extra watch bands are beautiful and made of great quality and pretty colors. The watch bands alone would cost you right at $ 50 bucks alone. If you like this watch ," Buy IT " Its a steal. I guarranttee you will love it ! Gary luchak, Houston Texas
on April 3, 2017
This watch is really nice and elegant. Highly recommend to all watch collectors.
on January 29, 2016
The second hand fell off and battery died after a little over a year of light use. Had the battery replaced, going to look into whether the second hand falling off is covered under warranty as a watch repair wanted $60 to fix. Gotten many compliments on how great this watch looks! I wish Invicta still made and sold it!