We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Invicta Reserve 5-Year Warranty Included with Shipment
- Flame-fusion crystal; stainless steel case; pink polyurethane strap with stainless steel barrel accents
- Date window at 3:00
- Pink dial with pink and white hands, white and pink metallic hour markers; luminous; GMT function; screw-down crown
- Water-resistant to 500 M (1640 feet)
The Invicta makes a bold statement with its intricate detail and design, personifying a gallant structure. It's the fine art of making timepieces.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 6 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B006DI0XAU
- Item model number: 1399
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 24, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame fusion|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5.2 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||20 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||31 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Luminous, Stop watch|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||1640 Feet|