Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 162 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 185 reviews
on May 20, 2014
This is the first Invicta watch that I have ever bought, I bought this about over a year ago. Since then I have bought four more Invicta watches because of the different styling that you can buy and because of the build quality. Not to mention the prices on these watches are so low compared to other watch brands out there that do not even come close to the build quality of these watches. Keep in mind that these watches are in fact quite huge, they are not really meant to be worn while wearing any type of clothing that is even a little tight around the wrists. I wear this watch all of the time to work and everyone compliments on how huge it is and that they have never seen a watch like this before. I tell them that I have a lot more, and every now and then I get customers that also have Invicta watches and it's like being part of a club once you own an Invicta watch. The screwing cap on the side of the watch can hurt your wrist if you have the watch on your left wrist. I have an almost permanent bruise from wearing it all of the time on my left side. Even with that said, I still like this watch and think that it's a fashion statement. Did I mention that the face of the watch is 52mm! It can be heavy at times, in fact some of my coworkers and friends tell me that I must be building more muscle on my left arm than my right arm because of how heavy it is. Another thing that I get a lot from people is that this watch can be used as a weapon, all it takes it one throw of the fist and the face of the watch hitting someone in the face and I can assure you that would really hurt. So not only do you get a watch but also a weapon, I'm not kidding either. This watch is really heavy and I sure know that I would not want to be hit with it. I would recommend this watch to a guy out there that wants a nice big watch that doesn't cost much and looks great. The color of the watch has slightly, very slightly faded...which is expected since I've been wearing this watch almost non-stop.
on January 2, 2015
Since it was a christmas present to my father, he is a German with Russian parents. He was and is very prout with the Invitia 1438 Russian Diver Gold Dial watch.
As a matter affect his good friend, which has also Russian relatives is asking my dad were he can by Invitia watches, so he is jelous in other words. My father weares the Invitia Man 1438 watch to each of his friend-meetings . He tells everybody that it is a 18 Carat Gold dial, it makes me
very happy to see my eighty year old father very happy! His live was not always pleasant, thanks to the mightyGod that I still have him.
Amazon and Invitia made it happened, thank you very much.
Sincerely Yours
on June 25, 2016
Great value at $70! Watch is large but looks awesome. I own 4 Invicta watches but this is my first Russian diver style. I love the quality and look of the watch. I am very happy with this one and will purchase more in this style! Another great watch from Invicta!
on March 15, 2017
fantastic and very sheik...!!!!
on May 16, 2012
The watch is absolutely beautiful. It's very well made. It's a quality timepiece; however, it is HUGE! Imagine taking a grandfather clock and putting a band on it. Okay, I may be exaggerating but this is one gigantic watch. No joke about it. If this watch were remotely normal in size then it would be perfect but it's just a really big watch. The face of the watch will take up your entire wrist, literally. When you bend your hand, the dial will pinch into your skin. This is a watch that you will keep coming back to because of how beautiful it looks in the picture. In the picture, it looks like a normal-sized watch. Sure, it may be a little larger appearing than most watches but you have no idea just how huge this watch is. I'm a big guy and this watch completely overpowered my wrist.
on May 8, 2013
My brother is hard to shop for and I don't see him often because we live in different states (California and Tennessee). I thought I would have a hard time thinking of something to give him, but he likes nice jewelry and he is a certified diver; so I sent him this watch.

He received it in exactly one day (there was a special with free one day delivery), so I didn't have to wait to know whether he liked it. HE LOVES IT!!! He told me he had looked at some similar ones that were around $400 and he was so pleased to have one like the ones he was interested in buying.

We both have a smile on our faces because I feel like I got him a gift he will really enjoy and he IS enjoying it and can't wait to put it on!
on February 8, 2015
Five Stars for the Delivery time , Quality, Build and attention that you get while wearing this watch. Got it in one day through prime wore it the same day and the compliments rolled right in. On the surface it looks simple but the simplicity is part of the appeal of this one. I had a couple of people tell me not to get this watch when they saw pictures of it but when they actually saw the watch.......Just get it! The price is right at 52mm.. you wont regret the purchase.
on September 2, 2015
This is one big easy to read watch. It has some substantial weight to it as well so not a watch for wimps. I love it for use at work as a nurse because of the second hand, seconds markings around the face of the watch and it is waterproof for all of the hand washing we do on the job. Have received many compliments and "wows" on it too. So far. happy I got it and at a good price too.
on February 9, 2016
The watch is amazing. It's big and the gold looks better then I expected. I received it the very next day as promised and I love it. I'm actually about to buy another one because it's so freaking nice.
on January 29, 2014
I'm 5'9'' and this watch looks absolutely huge on me! At first, I was afraid that it would come across as too gaudy but I receive a ton of compliments on it. Looks and feels like a million dollars and will certainly catch the eye of everyone who sees it (and honestly, how could they even miss it?) The chain connected to the dial adds a sophisticated and unique touch as well.

One of the better purchases I've made and goes great with a casual outfit or a big night out at the town. You simply can't go wrong with Invicta!!