Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on May 24, 2014
This nice watch comes with a great blue dial packed in large 3 slot Invicta case. The latter alone goes for around 40 bucks meaning that you only pay some 30$ for the watch itself. For me at least who wanted such case this is an unbeatable deal.

I like the beautiful intense blue color of the dial and the chrome bezel goes well with it. What is strange though is that it is not impossible to use the tachymeter function while the large second hand does serve as the second hand that can be stopped, so a typical example of form over function?

The stainless steel bracelet is of an OK quality in any event it is much better than the one that goes with the Invicta model 14115 albeit it rattles and does not fit smoothly on the wrist, while too light.

Still I rate this watch 4 stars while the price/performance and price/appearance ratios are truly exceptional and I can recommend this 30$ watch without hesitation

UPDATE: Just after posting this the price went up 10$ :)
on March 11, 2015
This watch looks incredible. The face does have a purple-ish hue but i got over it. The polished bezel along with the polish running down the center of the bracelet really makes this thing pop off the wrist giving it a really expensive look. The case was a tad small for me. If I would've checked the case diameter before buying this i doubt i would've bought it but i don't have any regrets now. What a beauty.
review image review image
on February 1, 2014
This watch looks great and is a great watch for the price. The case it came in is a little over done however I like it as I have a few other watches and the case is meant to store 3 watches. I have had the watch for a short period of time but have already gotten compliments and I highly recommend it.
on March 19, 2015
I cannot say enough good things about this watch!!!!!! Great looking,great working!! surprised I could buy such a wonderful watch,at such a reasonable price!!
on February 17, 2014
Best bang for your buck. The case is cool and it's pretty serious. The watch looks almost exactly like my Daytona and I wanted a watch I could wear at work and not worry about scratching or banging around.
on June 9, 2015
Gift for my 15-year old son. The watch is good loking and accurate. It doesn't look too bulky.
on November 11, 2013
The blue face really makes this watch standout.
The dial is easy to read and the clasp and band are so comfortable I sometimes forget I am wearing it.
This was a great value.
on March 20, 2014
The dial is more purple than blue, no purchase slip with watch so you can register it with Invicta . I love the case for 3 watches delivery was right on time.
on May 14, 2014
I like this watch, it is with nice color, best price, nice Seiko movement, good quality.
I am happy to have this watch in my collection!!!
on January 11, 2015
I liked this watch. It is not too much big, great quality versus its price

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.