Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Swiss Quartz movement
- Mineral crystal; Polished 18k rose gold ion-plated stainless steel case; Black rubber strap with 18k rose gold ion-plated stainless steel barrel inserts
- Rose gold tone second hand
- Rose dial with rose gold tone hands, black arabic numerals and hour markers; Luminous; Screw-down secured cap on crown; 18k rose gold ion-plated stainless steel bezel with coin edge
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00556FGEO
- Item model number: 1439
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 7, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||5.2 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|